Medicine

I know that it took Saeran multiple weeks to get the 'medicine' to work but we need to move the plot along.

Yoosung awoke groaning as his head throbbed in pain. He opened his eyes but his vision was hazy. He blinked until the world became clear again. The sight that greeted him wasn't familiar though.

He looked like he was in a cell, wait did he get arrested? No, he had no memory of that. But he did have memory of...

As the events flooded his mind his eyes widened and he tried to get up from the rock hard floor just to find himself dizzy again. "What am I doing here?"

"Finally, you are awake." He heard a voice in the far corner and he slowly turned his head to see the same man that took him standing there with a smirk.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? I don't have any money." He rambled on, trying to figure something out but his mind came up blank.

"Who I am, doesn't matter, the point is that you are lucky to be here. The savior has been waiting for you." He said, his expression not changing.

"Savior...? I am sorry this must be a mistake, I don't know about any of this." Yoosung backed up against the wall. He was searching for a loose stone that would magically flip the wall and he will disappear. But this wasn't one of his games. This was real.

"This isn't a mistake. You are destined to be here. You are going to be part of the family." He said, his mint eyes following him.

"Just let me go back to my real home. Seven..." He stopped at his name. "Luciel must be worried sick of me."

"Do not speak that cursed name ever again as long as you are here." He hissed as he came closer to him, something was behind his back. "Well have to start."

"Start what...uhp." He swallowed the foul tasting liquid without registering what it was. It tasted like some old medicine his grandma gave him once. "Ugh."

"Don't worry. The medicine will save you. It will clear your mind of all the evil in this world. All the pain. All the betrayal. All the heartbreak."

"Ugh." Yoosung felt like the 'medicine' he received was taking some effect but he couldn't understand what it was. But wouldn't that be nice? Just forget he last couple of days. The fights... The yellling... The rejection... The pain... all fading into the darkness.

A world without pain. It sounded wonderful. He wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again. He would be free. Free from school. Free from heartbreak. Free from tears. Free from lies. Free from betrayal. Just forget all about that.

That would be nice.

Does that really exist? A world like that? A world without suffering?

"Accept the angel's invitation."

He heard faintly in the distance as his eyes closed.

Yes. He would gladly accept.

--------

Saeran loomed at the collapsed blonde at his feet. He might have overdosed on the medicine. But he could never be too careful. He would get the job done right the first time.

Now that he was done, he could go on his break now. He had wanted to get some ice cream anyway.

---------

An unmistakable red car with silver lining had pulled up in front of the building unnoticed. The driver was one of the best, have parked the car without a sound.

Seven stepped from the car, running his hand through red curls. He found the building. He was certain that Yoosung was here because he had caught a glimpse of a gold car awkwardly parked near the lake.

What was he thinking? How could Yoosung get in his apartment, get in, get the stuff, drive his car m, and get in the building.

Or maybe he was kidnapped. He is being held hostage in the building.

What was he doing, wasting time then?

He got his trustworthy laptop and placed it on the top of his car as he rapidly typed away on it.

Every second seemed like ten minutes knowing the fact Yoosung was trapped in the building somewhere and he was growing impatient with the number of mistakes he had made due to lack of focus.

He closed his eyes and breathed in and out. He needed to calm down. Breath in. Breath out.

Breath in. He needed to disable the security system. Breath out.

Breath in. He needed to get in and find Yoosung. Breath out.

Breath in. And get him out of there. As fast as he could. Breath out.

With regained calmness and new motivation, he started again, typing away on his computer.

He bit the inside of his cheek as he frowned at the information.

He estimated that it would take about an hour for him to disable or somewhat disable the security system.

"I'm coming Yoosung."

To be honest I love reading all the comments I get on my chapters. They are hilarious usually and a good way to start my morning. I also kind of wonder when someone will come after me with a knife because my trashy angst writing. XD

Anyways all comments are apprciated.

And some modifications, in this story, the medicine is fast acting and works as a brainwash kind of thing.

Because plot.

And because I have plans.

Well, thanks for reading this anyway.

P. S. I'm not going to kill Yoosung. I am just going to hurt him. Really bad. Who would kill a cinnamon roll like this?

~Sharlot