Stay away

The song is just there because

It's been two days. Yes only two days since he saw Seven in the hospital. But there wasn't a single moment when Yoosung wasn't thinking about him.

He couldn't get him out of his mind no matter how hard he tried. But it wasn't just that. His thoughts on Seven bothered him so much that he got completely discouraged from everyday activities.

There was that time he wanted to play LoLoL but as soon as he opened the game, he just stared at the log in screen not really in the mood to play it after all. 

He basically spent two days just lying on his bed. Sometimes when he had an idea of what he wanted to do he got up just to change his mind and fall back immediately.

He thought of logging into the RFA messenger and talk to the others. But what would he say? That Seven rejected him? That he is in no mood to do anything?

They would just tease him or tell him to go study or just nag him to do something. The thing is that they wouldn't understand.

No one did.

Seven would understand. But last time he told him that he shouldn't talk to him again.

Yoosung couldn't figure out Seven's logic. At least he should just give him a shot to help him.

Then he should decide if he wants help or not. But he just wanted a chance to help him.

He sighed as he turned to look at the photo on his night stand.

It was a photo from an earlier party. So many things were different back then.

Yoosung's hair was still brown, everyone looked much younger and Seven had black glasses.

Yoosung had to admit he liked Seven's glasses. They gave Seven his... Sevenish look as he put it.

All those times he saw him without his glasses were when he woke Seven up from his nightmares.

He sighed. His hear ached again as the events of the past few days replayed in his mind.

He messed up didn't he. His feelings got the best of him.

He eventually picked up his phone and checked the messenger anyway. He re-read past conversations which were about the same.

It was either Jumin and Zen nagging each other constantly about whatever flaws they could find in each other, Jaehee fangirling over Zen, or Jumin and Jaehee discussing work.

He was surprised that no one even questioned where he and Seven went.

He got up but immediately fell back on the couch.

It has been two days since he had eaten anything and he was pretty weak next to the empty feeling in his stomach.

But that was the least of his worries.

Nothing made sense...

He sunk to the floor as he pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them.

He was a mess. He had no life. All he ever wanted was to help people. Yet he couldn't even do that now.

This was him now. Someone who locked himself in his apartment and was crying about another person like teenager. He was pathetic.

But what did Seven say? That he dealt with dangerous stuff.

Maybe if he could prove it to him that he could handle dangerous stuff then Seven will accept his help.

His head began to race with countless thoughts.

Yes. He needs to go to Seven's apartment.

He scrambled for his hoodie but became dizzy again.

He should eat something first.

------

Seven was recovering faster than expected.

He sometimes wondered if some Zen's fast healing habits got stuck on him somehow.

The doctor said that if he continues his rate of recovery then they will let him go tomorrow but he had to take it easy.

Of course Seven wouldn't do that. He needed to get to the hacker's as soon as possible.

He already had everything ready in his apartment.

He wondered how Yoosung was doing...

He shook his head. His priority was to forget about him.

Or at least try.

He didn't want to admit but his thoughts have been full of him for the past two days.

When he told him all those mean things. He was truly trying to protect him.

He cared really much for him. Heck, he might have even loved him.

But he was just too dangerous. When he became a hacker he was ready to give up everything, his life, his name, his family, and even his chance of getting in a relationship.

But when he gave up on all that he never expected all of this to happen with Yoosung and all.

The thing with Yoosung was that he missed having him around.

He missed his smile. He missed the slight blush on his cheeks whenever he got flustered. He missed those occasional glances he gave him thinking that he hadn't noticed.

But he could do nothing about it.

He stared up at the hospital ceiling with a solemn expression. At least maybe when he gets out of here he can distract himself with work and forget about Yoosung.

Or at least wait a bit until their feelings are cooled down a bit.

He picked up his phone from the table next to him and scrolled through his camera roll.

As a hacker he didn't take much pictures because of the fear of other hacker's stealing his info, but he had a few.

One of was of his four cars in his garage. Well, he crashed one of them so it will be three from now on.

Another was taken by him when he dressed up as a maid and took a picture of himself.

And the last one was Yoosung working in his computer room.

He didn't know the reason why he kept that picture. He intended to delete it right after he took it but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to.

He put down his phone with a sigh. He should get some rest if he wanted to get out tomorrow.

So I only have one thing to say.

I appreciate the support.

Like no kidding. I expected this to have like 200 reads then just get abandoned like all of my proper book.

But I have reached 1.18 K on wattpad and 1K on Ao3.

So I just want to say thank you to all of you who voted, all of you who asked for an update, or even if you are just reading it.

THANK YOU

~Sharlot Scarlet Fox