It makes it my business because...

Warning: Heartbreak. Also thanks to my sister for almost killing me.

Yoosung awoke when he heard something hit the floor and the sound was followed by muttering. He stretched while holding back a yawn and he opened his eyes. He has slept quite well considering last night's events.

But he couldn't stop last night's memories from haunting him again. He shut his eyes as last night replayed in his mind making his heart ache once again.

'Please don't try to help me...' The words burned in the back of his mind. Like a constant reminder of Seven and last night. A constant reminder that he couldn't help him and that he didn't need his help...

Well for the record Seven did need help. He just acted like he didn't. And he pushed everyone away. Including him.

Why? That's what he didn't understand. Why did he push him away? Is he not good enough? Is it his fault that he can't help?

He buried his face in his hands as he let out a loud sigh.

Then he was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and he immediately looked up the see Seven standing in the doorway of his bedroom.

He was dressed in his usual hoodie and he had the same laid back expression on his face he always did. His glasses glinted in the sunlight shining through the window. Seven looked the same. Except something was different.

His golden eyes looked tired and nervous as they were darting around the room looking at everything else but him. He stood kind of awkwardly in his place which was unusual for him. And he was nervously playing with his car keys in his right hand.

"Seven, where are we going?" Yoosung asked sitting up to get a better look at the other who refused to make eye contact.

"We...? Only I'm going. I have found what I was looking for and I no longer need your help." He still refused to make eye contact as he walked through the living room. "You can return home now. Thank you for your help."

Yoosung felt tears swell up his eyes. Partly because of Seven's cold voice and the fact that Seven didn't even look at him and also because he was sending him away without any explanation. So he was just a bother to him? He was just useless and brought Seven down... But another thought hit him. He wasn't going to the hacker's was he?

He swallowed his tears as he called after him. "B-but where are you g-going?"

Seven stopped short, his back to him as he replied coldly. "That's none of your business."

Yoosung's heart ached but he pressed on. "You are not going to the hacker's right? That's too dangerous!"

Seven seemed to hesitate for a few seconds before replying. "I told you it was none of your business."

"You are going to the hackers." Yoosung concluded looking up at him with wide eyes. "You can't go alone! Take me with you."

"No!" Seven snapped as Yoosung stared at his back.

Yoosung gritted his teeth as he searched for another argument. He didn't want Seven hurt. "Why won't you let me come with you?! Why are you pushing me away?! Why won't you accept my help?!"

"Shut up." Seven snapped harshly.

"Why?! Is it because I'm not good enough?! Am I just wasting my efforts trying to help you?! I'm not blind, Seven! Or stupid either! I can see that you are in pain so you can quit the acting!" He softened his voice. "I just want to help you..."

Seven dug his nails into his palms as he clenched his fists. "You just don't understand Yoosung! I'm too dangerous! I'm a terrible person! I'll only end up hurting you! I don't deserve your help!" Seven didn't care if he yelled at Yoosung. He just needed to let some frustrating emotions out. "And for the last time Yoosung. My. Life. Is. NONE. Of. Your. Business."

"But it is my business!" The younger boy yelled back but his voice was breaking as he took short breaths. "Because...because..."

"Because what?!" Seven snapped harshly as he finally turned around to make eye contact with the boy.

Yoosung gritted his teeth as he tried to hold back but he couldn't. He was also surprised how clear his voice sounded.

"It makes it my business because I love you!"

That moment it felt like time froze as Seven and Yoosung stared at each other with wide eyes.

Seven was awfully in shock as he had not expected that at all. His mouth was hanging open as he wanted to say something but no words came out of his mouth as he stared.

Yoosung partly felt regret for just throwing it all at Seven that he is in love with him and stuff but he also felt relief that he could speak his mind. His wide eyes stared at Seven as he waited for a reply.

The only thing that was heard in the room was Yoosung's heavy breathing as they stared at each other.

Then Seven's eyes welled up with tears. His voice was slightly cracking but he didn't yell this time instead he was whispering. "I'm sorry. It won't work out."