Savior

The silence was short lived as at the next moment many things happened at once.

Upon having such a rush of memories that came back to Yoosung, he cried out in pain as he experienced a sudden headache and dropped the gun.

The shot rang out as the bullet embedded itself into the wall, seemed to set everything into action.

Seven immediately started running to Yoosung's side while Saeran lunged for the gun. And the slam of a door was heard.

Seven grabbed Yoosung by the hand and yanked him behind him, making him gasp in pain again.

Saeran successfully reached the gun, pointing it in he direction of Seven. "Don't move."

"Everybody stop!" Rika exclaimed stomping her foot on the ground. She was extremely confused since when did Yoosung get here and what about Seven?

"Savior, I can explain-" Saeran started before getting interrupted.

"Well you better!" She shot him a sharp glare.

Saeran swallowed nervously eyeing his brother who stood protectively over his groaning friend. "I can't because they are here."

Seven took the opportunity to speak up, facing Rika in a hurry. "And why is he here?! V told me that he was safe! You told me he was happy and not doing this... this... filthy job of a hacker!"

"You abandoned me!" Saeran shot back gripping the gun.

"V is a liar." She answered almost at the same time, her eyes cold and void of emotions.

"Saeran I-"

"I'm don't want to hear your excuses, okay?!" He yelled across the room. "I will never forgive you for leaving me with that monster."

"Shut up. Please." Yoosung's small voice mumbled from behind Seven. He had a hand on his forhead and the other loosely hanging by his side. "I have a headache. You guys are just making it worse."

Rika sighed as she surveyed the crowd. "Saeran, take them down to the cells then report immediately back to me. You have some explaining to do."

"Yes savior." He mumbled out.

-------

Seven held Yoosung an arm's length before him as the walked through the dark corridors.

But of course he'd make sure that Yoosung was okay, Seven is just like that, especially that the guy, Saeran was following behind them with a gun.

Rika...

Her name seemed to bring the splitting headaches back.

What was she doing at this evil organization? Bit most of all how was she alive?

But she was right V is a liar then. He lied about Rika's disappearance, no wonder he never trusted him.

But then what was right? What was good and what was evil? Yoosung grew up believing that the RFA was right and only wanted the best. But Rika was also always right, she created RFA. But then she was also a part of Mint Eye...

Saeran tried to brainwash him before but... maybe his intentions were good?

He was extremely confused.

-------

Seven made sure he was completely in between Saeran and Yoosung as he let himself being led to wherever they were going.

"It's not true Saeran." He said quietly looking at the ground.

"If you say one more word I'll blow your brains out." He treatheningly answered without missing a beat. "Now keep walking."

There is not much he could do about that. The thing is that he wasn't worried much for his safety, he was more worried for Yoosung. He had to get him out of here.

Their footsteps echoed through the halls as they ventured deeper into the building before turning a corner and arriving at their destination.

"In the cell. Now. If you try anything just remember that I have a gun and guards at my fingertips." Saeran sneered.

Seven had to accept everything he said.

------

Rika was pacing impatiently. Where was Saeran. She sent him away like 10 minutes ago, what's the hold up?

She was getting irritated. Why wasn't she informed of what was going on in her own building.

When did Yoosung get here? When did Seven get here? Is there any other RFA members in the building? Was V here?

Her thoughts were interrupted as a door was opened with a creak and shut immediately afterwards.

"Savior..."

"Well better explain Saeran!" She turned around snapping.

"Well if you'd just let me." He shot back immediately glaring.

"Manners!" She screamed before sighing. She needed to calm down before she could do anything else. She shut her eyes before opening them again. "Explain."

"Okay so the blonde one, Yoosung just showed up outside Mint Eye so I kind of knocked him out...brain washed him and wanted to train him your be a Beleiver and it would have worked if you didn't trigger his memories somehow." He explained.

"You are aware that we are cousins right?" She asked with a dead serious expression staring into his soul.

"I totally wanted to brainwash your innocent cousin." He replied, voice laced with sarcasm. "Actually I didn't know that."

"Also how dare you even do anything without my permission?" She exploded. "I am clueless of what's happening in my own building! Tell me. Are you not grateful of what I have done for you so far? That you can live here and have a job and all the things I promised you.

She let out a dramatic sigh for extra measure glancing down at the floor and blinking rapidly.

"No Savior, I didn't mean to make you cry! I promise I will tell you everything from now on I made a stupid mistakes I am sorry!" He frantically apologized.

Rika shook her head a bit so her hair will hide her cruel smile. "You better Saeran. You better."

I feel like my author notes are starting to sound typical. Like a typical author apologizing for being a month later for an update even though schools been out for about 2 weeks now.

My excuse this time is that I had kind of dragged myself into Hetalia hell.

And that made me a bit occupied. Although I am not sure I want to write fanfic for that since it's an older fandom and there are so many works out there already...

Anyway, double update as I promised! So next chapter is literally coming in seconds.