Going down

Yoosung felt like someone just threw his heart in a rosebush. Love hurts. He should have learned that.

He wished that darkness would swallow him whole as he stood there. So Seven couldn't see him. So he can just cry without being stared at and scream without getting glared at.

He bit his trembling lip but couldn't keep his tears in as they cascaded down his cheeks.

He stood up from the couch to go somewhere but halfway through he broke down in sobs as his silent tears flew in large amounts now making a river down his cheeks.

He couldn't believe it. He was openly crying in front of Seven. Not that he cared that much anyway now. Nothing really mattered now.

Seven will probably leave on his mission. Then he will come back and they will be back to normal. He, being a college student. And Seven the company's hacking slave...

But that only made him cry harder.

Suddenly he felt two arms around him and he was tightly hugged by Seven.

Yoosung stayed in his embrace for a while as he let out small and broken sobs.

When he calmed down to a point, Seven let go of him and he exited out of his apartment, leaving a heartbroken and clueless Yoosung who stared after him sadly.

-------

Seven slammed the door to his apartment and ran his hand through his hair.

This was messed up. He was messed up. Life was messed up. The whole freaking universe was messed up!

He cried. He didn't believe it, but he did cry. He hated himself for it. Especially because he cried in front of Yoosung. At least the boy didn't see him cry but he still did it.

He was confused. He couldn't distinguish between his emotions. He didn't understand what he was feeling. He was extremely...confused.

He wanted to cry. But at the same time he also wanted to break something. He also just wanted to lie down on the ground and just wait for something to happen. What was he feeling...?

He got in his car and slammed the door forcefully trying to distract him self with the noise. He had to go to the hacker's place and that was all that mattered.

He started the car. 'Yoosung loved him.'

He stepped on the gas. 'Someone cared.'

He turned a corner. 'He didn't deserve Yoosung.'

'He will only hurt Yoosung.'

'He only ever caused pain.'

'He doesn't deserve anyone.'

'People should hate him.'

'People should stop caring.'

'But Yoosung loves him.'

'And he wants to help him.'

'But he hurt him.'

''He made him cry.'

'He broke his heart.'

'He was a terrible person.'

'He didn't deserve anyone'

"Stop it!" He yelled out loud to particularly no one. He just needed the thoughts out of his head. He shut his eyes trying to chase his thoughts away.

'Cats.'

'Binary numbers.'

'Hacking.'

'Yoosung...'

He yelled in frustration as he opened his eyes just to see a car coming from the side.

He frantically stepped on the breaks but he couldn't stop in time and the other car slammed into his.

He shut his eyes before his head hit the window and he heard the glass break. He felt the car do a flip in the air before landing on the ground with a loud crash. Seven felt himself black out.

The last thing he saw was the airbags deploying before he lost consciousness.

'Yoosung... I love you too.'

And he then slipped out of consciousness.

----------

After Seven left the apartment the sound of the door closing echoed through the room before leaving him in silence.

His eyes welled up with tears again threatening to spill but he blinked them away.

No. He is not crying now. He has cried enough already.

He should get his things and leave soon. Everything here reminded him of Seven.

Seven...

Where was he now?

He sighed. He couldn't help him after all.

He tried. He did.

But he only made everything worse. Much worse and painful for both of them.

He was stupid. Seven didn't needed his help.

He was useless. He couldn't help Seven.

He was pathetic. Because he loved him...

And he didn't love him back.

He hit himself in the head to snap out of it. He needed to distract himself.

He glanced at the huge TV in the living room and shrugged. Why not? If he was leaving anyway watching TV for a few hours wouldn't hurt.

He searched the couch for the remote and soon he found it.

He pressed the power button and jumped on the couch which smelled of PhD Pepper. Just like Seven....

The TV blinked to life and the news that were on the TV made his heart skip a beat.

There has been an accident. Otherwise he wouldn't care much but he recognized the exceptional car that was lying on the asphalt flipped over.

It was Seven's car.

And he caused this too...

Yoosung immediately bolted from the apartment and ran as fast as he could.

-----------