Demon Door

Just take a look at that up top^^

After Yoosung ate some food he grabbed a backpack.

So what is he bringing to Seven's place? He decided on his computer and his phone and of course his charger. He didn't think of bringing anything else to Seven's house.

After he got everything ready he started to walk towards Seven house. He didn't have a car although he was learning to drive already.  He didn't want to end up like Jumin.

On his way to the Seven's place, he couldn't stop thinking.

What will he discover there?

What kind of information?

Can he really go to the hacker's alone?

Was this really a good plan?

That was the question he repeated most. Second guessing himself. But he always shook his head and went forward with his plan. Because he wanted to prove that he didn't need to be protected and he can handle things coming his way.

He kept that in mind as he arrived at Seven's demonic door. He just hoped that the door wouldn't explode or threathen him. The door could be quite mean at times.

He rang the door bell.

Although he was expecting it, the sound of the door still scared him.

"Say 'be my cat' in Arabic." The door stated in its monotone computer generated voice.

Yoosung shifted uncomfortably digging through his bag for his phone.

He did a quick Noogle search (Google in Mystic messenger) for a Korean to Arabic translator. When he got the result he tried to pronounce it multiple times but failed to do so. After mumbling for a good five minutes he managed to pronounce it well enough for the door to accept it and let him in.

He held his breath as he opened the door to the familiar apartment. As he stepped in he leat out his breath in a sigh.

The apartment hasn't changed much since he left. Maybe because Seven was in the hospital?

He closed the door behind him and walked to the couch. He flopped down on it inhaling the scent on PhD Pepper and Honey Buddha Chips.

He would have stayed on the couch but he remembered what he came here to do.

He got up and walked to the computer room where he knew Seven had most of his stuff. He listened as his footsteps echoed through the empty apartment. It felt weird. With Seven here the place was always full of life. Without him the place felt a little hostile.

His hand hovered over the doorknob that opened the door which led to the computer room.

So he was doing this now. Now or never. No regrets, no going back.

He closed his eyes as he opened the door. A few seconds later he opened his eyes again.

It looked like the room hasn't changed much either after he left. Except for the half eaten bag of chips next to the computer.

He walked over and turned the computer on which he always saw Seven working on and he took a seat in Seven's chair.

The computer turned on rather quickly and it asked for a three digit password.

"What?" Yoosung groaned scolding himself. He should have been prepared. But he couldn't just guess. What if it treathened to blow up just like the door.

But he promised not to turn back now.

The first thing that came to his mind was the number combination 707 of course.