Visit to Mint Eye

Before we start just know that this may sound surreal, but I will also explain everything in the end. Also, everything happened in this chapter in the story

Yoosung had to admit that his driving skills were better than Jumin's. But he also had to say that he still had a lot to learn.

Considering the fact that he could barely drive, he was in luck. The road that was leading to his destination was pretty void of other cars. And also void of human activity.

The deeper in the mountains he went, the less animals he saw and that creeped him out a bit. Like, he was on a mountain, animals would be happy to live here considering the lack of human activity and all the trees around.

As he was lost in his thoughts, he almost missed the white building that was the place he headed. When he saw it pass by, he immediately stepped on the breaks making the car stop with an audible screech.

He lurched forward just to be snapped back by the seat belt again.

He quickly pulled the keys from the ignition and fiddled with his seatbelt before unbuckling it. He threw the car door open and jumped out with a breath of relief. He missed the fresh air. And the ground at his feet. And the-

"Look who we have here." A voice that made Yoosung's blood freeze called out to him. He turned around slowly to look at the person. What he saw was a man with fair skin about Seven's height. He had white hair with pinkish tips, cool Mint green eyes and a black tattoo on his shoulder.

He was wearing dark pants, a red shirt and a black jacket that exposed the tattoo on his shoulder. He also had a black choker that made him look more intimidating.

"Who are you?" He squeaked out. His previously gotten confidence gone with the wind.

"You can't even put into words how glad I am to see a member of the RFA here." The unknown man grinned at him before breaking into a laugh.

He knew about the RFA? But that was impossible. He couldn't possibly known about it right?

"Well now I might ask you to come with me." He flashed Yoosung a wicked smile as he approached him.

'Where is a gun when you need one?' Yoosung mentally groaned as he watched as the man approached. Then he realized.

He should run.

He scrambled from his place as fast as he could and broken into a run.

Then he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck as he collapsed on the floor.

------------

A peculiar car was speeding through the mountains. The road was surrounded by lots of trees. Then the car pulled up in front of a building and a blonde kid climbed out. Then a weird guy with a lather jacket came out of the building. He seemed dangerous.

Zen woke up sweating as he immediately recognized what just happened. He had one of those special dreams.

And according to his conclusion, he needed to call Seven right away. Yoosung was in trouble.

He climbed from his couch, wiping the sweat off his brow as he searched for his phone.

When he found it, he immediately dialed Seven's number.

------

This was child's play.

It seemed like they don't even needed to implant the girl in the apartment, the RFA would come to them either way.

Also, Saeran immediately recognized the member of the RFA when he climbed out of the car. He also knew that he won't have much trouble with him.

And it was true, now he was standing over his body.

Welk, the kid wasn't dead. He was just knocked out.

He needed to consult the savior before doing anything to the kid.

With a sigh he picked him up and carried him back to the building. He also had to do something with the car...

------

When Seven heard his phone ring he immediately picked it up, almost dropping it in the process.

He hoped that Yoosung was calling fom wherever he was.

But it was just Zen.

He picked it up anyway. "Hey Zen, I'm pretty occupie-"

"Where is Yoosung?" He heard the voice from the other side of the phone immediately.

"Uh...why do you ask?" He couldn't just admit that where Yoosung was. Everyone would freak out.

"I just had a dream. You know one of those psychic dreams. I saw Yoosung in front of a white building and there was also a strange man there.

Seven took the news in. As strange as it seemed, Zen's dreams never lied.

But then that meant that Yoosung was in clear and present danger.

"I gotta go." He ended the call, cutting Zen off in mid sentence.

He needed to prepare to head to Mint Eye, right away.

If Yoosung got hurt because of him, he will never forgive himself.

I know that this is a trashy chapter. I hit a writers block because however I tried it didn't make sense.

This is honestly the best version that I had.

I actually had one where it sounded like I wanted to make a 'seatbelts save lives' educational commercial.

There was a version where Saeran and Yoosung played 'deadly' tag.

Also had one where Yoosung had the gun but then he is too innocent for that.

So this is the best version.

Also, notice that this will be going downhill faster than the Niagara Falls.

Also spoilers and other stuff.

Thanks for sticking with me all through theses

~Girl who misspells her own name

Sharlot