6|| Zayn

Imagine :

You and your amazing boyfriend, Zayn, were finally meeting after two months. He had just returned from his tour and really wanted to spend time with you, so he planned a wonderful  vacation for the two of you in Dubai.

You were really excited because you had never been to Dubai before, and it was your dream to travel there. So when Zayn announced his plans, you practically died of happiness. Your boyfriend was honestly so perfect, and you couldn't wait to go with him to Dubai.

~

You were having a blast in Dubai. You had visited deserts, gone hiking and had done so many other things. Then, just the day before your return to London, Zayn took you out for dinner in the Burj Khalifa, aka the tallest building in the freaking world. You were ready to burst with excitement but you were also really scared because you're afraid of heights.

In the Burj Khalifa, the two of you were seated on the uppermost floor, and having a romantic candle - lit dinner. There was also a small balcony there, with a really low railing so anyone could fall of really easily. Suddenly, Zayn got down on one knee and took out a black velvet box. Tears coursed down your cheeks as you realized that he was proposing to you.

"Y/N..." he began, his mesmerising, chocolate brown eyes staring directly into yours, making your heart race. "I've known you for three years now, and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love how quirky you are. I love how your eyes light up when someone compliments you. I love how you turn all shy when I say how beautiful you are. I love everything about you, Y/N. Will you marry me?"

Your eyes flooded with tears again as you nodded enthusiastically . You were a bit too enthusiastic though, because your hand accidentally smacked Zayn hard in the chest, causing him to topple over the balcony and die.

_______________________________________________

Hey guys! Remember I told you that I was writing this book with someone. This someone is kinda my life saver. She wrote this chapter and she's so goood omg. Please don't forget to vote and comment. 💕