26||Louis

Imagine;

Louis Tomlinson, your co worker who you have been crushing over for months, for some odd reason he was always yelling about how he wasn't short and how he was 5,9 and how people made fun of him for being short, but you didn't care because he was hella good looking and you wished he paid more attention to you.

"Louis, I love your eyes," you say to him. It had took you months to pluck the courage to talk to him but now you were worried you would throw up or say something really weird.

"Okay," he replies, without even glancing at you.

"I'm pregnant,"

"Okay,"

BOY, THIS ISN'T THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, I WILL SLAP THAT GORGEOUS FACE OF YOURS IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT ME.

"You're so small, oh my god," you say to him and that immediately catches his attention.

"What did you just say?" he says to you, glaring at you as you felt his eyes pierce in to your soul and carving a huge I'm 5,9 and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

"Nothing, I didn't mean to—" you mumble feeling your cheeks turn red.

"It's fine. Do you, uh want anything?" he asks you because you hadn't realized you were blocking the door towards the exit.

"Well, Louis I was wondering if—"

"If what?" he says sweetly.

I should do a hair flip or something to turn him on, yeah I should do that.

So you do that and end up choking on the piece of gum that you had been chewing. You start making weird noises like a fish goggling for oxygen (A/N; IDK IF FISH DO THAT BUT LETS GO WITH IT) and Louis had to thump your back really hard so that the gum came out.

"Are you – THUMP – okay? Louis asks you, patting your back anxiously. "Should I call for help?"

You shake your head as to say no and sit on the nearest chair.

Well, I did catch his attention now. Yay me. I'm amazing, time to thank him.

"You saved my life," you say to him.

"Nah, it's nothing but uh, please don't do that with your hair, ever again,".

"Er yeah, nice talking to  you," you say to him and rush towards the door, your cheeks flushing with embarrassment, as you are leaving he stops you and says-

"Y/n, wait, if you're not doing anything tonight, would uh like to go out for dinner with me?"

HELL YES, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, YES, SÍ, OUI, JA, SIM, KEN, SEA, JES, HAI, NDIYO, HAAN, GEE, AREH, NA'AM, ANO, IGEN, DA, EVET, AVUNU - (A/N; I don't if I should be classified to write this as an AN because I'm not an author but it feels pretty cool anyways I searched it up and that's how you say yes in 20+ languages ;)

"Sure, I would love to," you say to him barely keeping your shit together.

"Great, meet you there at eight," he says leaving you dazed.

*time skip*

Louis and you have a great time until that gorgeous piece of unicorn shit starts ranting about how how people mistook him for being short.

"Louis, please listen to me, okay? You're amazing, you're funny, you're cute, you're hot, you're honestly perfect the way you are - please don't think you need to change because holy crap you and  everything about is amazing and also, it's okay if people call you short because you aren't really that—"

"Oh my God, you're right, why didn't I ever listen to you?"

"I don't know but I'm glad you understand now," you say positively glowing.

"Hell yeah, I understand, instead of ranting, you know what I'm going to do?" he asks you.

"What?" you say obviously pleased with yourself.

"I'm going to prove how tall I am by touching that ceiling fan,"

"LOUIS NO," you say horrified but it was too late; Louis had already jumped up and tried to touch the ceiling fan but it practically cut his head off. As Louis died, he whispered:

"Make sure someone writes about how tall I was, okay? And tell them to call it a fan fiction. Get it, a fan fiction?"

"Sure, I'll tell them," you say, and stab him with a fork because his puns were driving you crazy and since that fan wasn't killing him, you hoped the fork would.

----------------------------------------GIVE IT A VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED IT LMAO AND GUYS WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K COMMENTS WHAT IS LIFE IMMNENJEHE, ANYWAYS PLEASE MAKE MY DAY BETTER AND VOTEEE AND TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS! ❤️❤️