18|| Niall

You guys, as this book is ending, I'm going to write five imagines, one of each of the boys and they are inspired by Night Changes' music video, I'll put a few of my own twist. Let's start with Niall, enjoyyy!
______________________________

Imagine :

Niall had asked you out and you were really nervous because you had been waiting for this ever since you met him. He was everything you wanted in a guy, he was cute, funny and really attractive.

When you reached his house, you rang the bell and he opened the door.

HE'S WEARING THE COMFIEST SWEATER, OH MY GOD, I WANT TO HUG THE HELL OUT OF HIM, HE LOOKS SO HUGGABLE, PLEASE HELP ME. HIS SWEATER IS BLESSING ME, IT'S SEASONING NIALL'S BASIC ASS CHICKEN.

You wondered if he has planned anything special for the evening and being the man he is, he already made plans for you both.

"So, we're going to play Monopoly," he says and you agree because why on earth not.

You both play Manopoly and after a while you lose interest because there are so many other things you could be doing.

You're starting to get a bit annoyed because all Niall cares about is that game. He's getting really into it and it doesn't help that he's taking all your money. And he's not just taking it, he's actually stealing some too.

"It's really cold, isn't it?" you say to him, hoping he would forget about the damn game and pay attention to you.

"Oh, yeah, it is. Wait, I'll make it warmer," he says to you and you think he's going to do something cute give you his sweater but instead he just walks over to the fireplace.

"Niall, I want to tell you something." you say to him, trying to grab his attention.

"What, is anything wrong?" he asks you, and since he os talking to you, he loses attention and before you know it, his sleeve is on fire.

"Niall, you're on fire," you say, panicking.

"You think?" he says to you, grinning.

"No, I mean, you're like uh, actually on fire,"

"Shit," he takes a moment to register what happened and in a hurry, grabs the nearest cloth which was under the drink, while he's pulling the cloth, the drink falls on you and your dress is ruined.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" he says but you interrupt him before he could continue.

"It's all good, don't worry," you say to him.

"Thanks for being so understanding" he murmurs and moves closer.

You can feel your heartbeat race and then then all of a sudden, Niall's dog run towards you and you fall backwards towards the fireplace and die.

Bish.

---------------------------------------------------------

This imagine was just ehh, Anyways if you for some reason think it wasn't ehhh so please vote and comment.

We're like 11 votes away from 1K votes and I'm freaking out.

Also there's Louis fanfiction coming up and I'm so excited to write it.

All the freaking love -S