29|| Liam

SO THIS IMAGINE CONTEST, WE HAD TWO WINNERS! MASSIVE CONGRATS TO BOTH THE WINNERS! And ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR louisliamharryniall FOR WINNING FOR THE SECOND TIME! HERE's HER IMAGINE!!!

Imagine :

You're at the mall with your boyfriend Liam, and you can't keep your eyes off the clothes, shoes, and diamond rings.

"Ooo! Look at this one, Li!" You say, dangling a glittering gold chain in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Uh, it's nice."

"Nice? Oh, Liam. C'mon. We're buying it," you beam, taking his hand. By we you mean him, obviously.

"Y/N..." he mumbled, glancing down at the uncountable number if shopping bags you are making him carry around. Then, under his breath he muttered something that sounded like "Give you this, give you that, blow a kiss, take it back."

"What was that? Liam, there's a line at the register. You can wait to pay while I continue shopping!" You look around the room until your eyes land on a glittering dress. "I want, I want, I want!" You shout, scurrying over to the manikin. Upon closer inspection- of the price tag- you realize it is far too inexpensive. "But that's crazy."

"I want, I want, I want, but that's not me," you hear Liam mock you.

"Excuse me Liam?" You turn towards him haughtily. You expect him to apologize and buy you two more bracelets.

"You've got everything you need but you want accessories," he says, running his fingers over the necklace. Appalled, you snatch it from him. "Got to hold it in your hand."

"Shut up Liam."

But he did the opposite. Louder than ever, he began to sing, "If I changed the world for you, I bet you wouldn't have a clue, don't you that I can't stand when girls say, I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy. I want, I want, I want and that's not me. I want, I want, I want to be loved by you."

I began to seethe, anger rising through me as if my blood was lava. I jumped onto the jewelry counter and began stomping my feet until the glass broke. Then, I threw each multi-thousand dollar piece of jewelry at Liam, who did not cease to sing. When he finished the song, he shouted:

"BUY YOUR OWN SHIT."

Angrily, you scream a blood curdling scream, causing all the glass in the mall to break. People stare, but you hurl yourself off the broken counter and tackle him.

The two of you wrestle around on the floor, and you realize people are videotaping it.

"Shit," you breathe, sitting up on top of him.

Then you feel the cool metal of the necklace slip around your neck.

"Liam, is this for me?" You blush, forgetting the ordeal.

"Absolutely, love." He then tightens it so tight you choke and die.

The end.

__________________________________

OH GOD I AM GASPIN FORm BREATH WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ I AM !!!/&2&2

ANYWAY, FOLLOW louisliamharryniall BECAUSE SHE LIT!!!

YOU CAN FOLLOW HER IG TOO!! IT'S @liams.little.things and @sophiagarthoff SHES HONESTLY THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER IMA STOP RANTING NOW, LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH 💜