20||Harry

You guys, this is the Harry imagine from Night Changes with obviously a few twists and turns, enjoyyy!

Imagine :

You were walking towards your locker when Marcel, the really smart guy in your grade, came towards you and like always, looked really nervous but you for some reason found it really cute.

"So, y/n, would you, uh, gooutwithme?" he says, talking really fast and you had to ask him to repeat what he said because you hadn't understood a word. "Would you go out with me?" he repeats slowly, with his eyes closed and you couldn't help smiling because he was so cute.

"Sure!" you say to him.

"Great! Meet me at the ice rink at around seven?" he asks, and you nod in agreement even though you were horrible at ice skating.

~

You reach the ice rink, and since it was so crowded, it was really hard to find Marcel.

Your eyes spot a guy who looked around the same age as you, he had light brown locks that cascaded past his shoulder and startling green eyes. He was holding a rose in one hand, and looked like he was looking for someone.

You fixed the straps of your skates and see the same guy with them gorgeous locks, skate towards you.

"Y/n, I was looking for you!" he says with a smile that you were accustomed of seeing everyday.

Is this Marcel, it can't be, just no, Marcel never had such long hair and such green eyes and holy shit, he's not wearing that cardigan, I can see his arms, he works out, OH MY GOD, HE HAS FREAKING TATTOOS, I AM DECEASED, Y/N, KEEP YOUR CHILL.

"Why, how, when—" you stammer like an idiot.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you about it later," he replies and grabs your hand.

"So, you, uh, certainly look different," you say to him.

"My actual name is Harry," he says and moves closer to you.

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS, JESUS CHRIST, HIS NAME IS HARRY, IS THIS A PRANK, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

"You look great," he says, eyeing you from head to toe. You try to say thanks but you end up sounding like a fish who's struggling to breathe.

He gets really close until your noses are touching and just when you think he's about to kiss you, he grabs your hand and twirls you around, you laugh until he lifts you up and you yell at him to put you down.

"MARCEL —HARRY, WHATEVER, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN," you say to him.

"Relax, it'll be fine" he says, but he spoke too soon. He ends up falling and you fall on him.

You both spend the rest of your date in the hospital because of severe concussions.

---------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I REALLY WISHED YOU AND HARRY HAD AN AMAZING DATE BUT THIS BOOK IS CALLED CLIĆHE FOR A REASON,
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO -

Why am I screaming?

Anyways, please vote if you liked this chapter and drop a comment because I read all of them.

All the freaking love - S