12|| Liam

Imagine :

LIAM'S POV

"It's y/n's birthday in a week, and I just don't know what to get her," I say to the four, crazy boys sitting in front of me.

"Take her out for a romantic dinner! The way to a girl's heart is through her stomach, Liam." Niall suggests

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "No, Niall. The way to your heart is through your stomach," Zayn chuckles, laying down and putting his head in Niall's lap.

Ziall feels, I think, and go 'awww' inside.

"Buy her a pretty dress?" Harry offers. I think about that for a while and then shake my head again. "Y/N isn't the type to gush over dresses and such."

"Makeup?" Zayn says.

"Nah." I reply.

"I know, I know!" Louis exclaims. I turn hopefully towards him. "You do?" I ask.

Louis nods enthusiastically, "A marriage proposal, of course! You guys have been dating for three years now, maybe it's time?"

I blush and shake my head for the third time. "You know I would, right? But to be really honest, I don't think that y/n would want that this early,"

"Loser," Louis huffs. "Look who's talking." I say, punching his arm lightly. "Sass Master from Doncaster," he shoots back and I laugh out loud.

"Lilo feels," Niall gushes, and pretends to tear up. "My boys are all growin' up."

"Idiot," Zayn whispers, shaking his head at Niall. "Why, you jealous? Jealous that Daddy Direction belongs to someone else and not you?" Niall says in a sing - song voice, poking Zayn's cheek.

Zayn's cheeks flush scarlet as he glares at Niall. "Just because you ship yourself with Harry, doesn't mean I fancy myself with Liam,"

It was Niall's turn to blush. "Very funny, Zayn." he mutters, while Zayn smirks in a self - satisfied way.

"Niall ships himself with me?" Harry asks, clearly very interested with this bit of news. "I am flattered," he says, placing his hand on his heart.

"Wrong side, Harreh. Your heart isn't located there," Louis points out.

Harry blushes and quickly changes sides.

"Okay you guys, that's enough." I say, holding my hands up. "I still don't know what to get Y/N,"

There's silence for a few minutes and then suddenly Harry jumps excitedly, his eyes lit up.

"I totes know what you should get Y/N," he drawls in a horrible American accent.

"Okay, but first, drop the American accent, it's downright cringe worthy," I say.

Harry's eyes droop slightly at my words, like a little child. "Just kidding, it's great! It's so authentic I started believing you're actually an American and I don't want that to happen because British pride," I add hurriedly.

His eyes sparkle again and he grins, then speaks up. "Get Y/N a puppy,"

~

"Happy birthday, love," I murmur, as I kiss Y/N's head.

"Thanks!" she beams at me, and stands on her tip toes to kiss me.

"First we're going to have a birthday breakfast and then I'll give you your present," I say to her.

"You really don't have to" she smiles, and heads down to the kitchen. When she sees the breakfast I've prepared, she 'awwwws' and gives me another kiss.

"Thanks, this is amazing,"

"Aww, stop. You're making me blush," I reply, and pull out a chair for her.

"You're a perfect gentleman, aren't you?" she says, her face glowing.

"Only for you," I say, winking at her. She lets out a laugh, and begins eating.

Oh God, I so hope she likes the present, I think as she eats.

~

"So, what's my present, then?" Y/N asks.

"Just wait and see," I say smiling, although deep inside I'm kinda dying. I got her a puppy, just like Harry suggested, but now I was wondering if it was the wrong decision.

"Here it is," I said, pointing to the big box lying on the floor.

Y/n drops excitedly to the floor, pulling me with her. "We're opening this together," she says to me.

"Whatever you say, love," I reply, and help her tear of the wrapping paper.

There's a squeal from inside and before I can remove the lid, the baby golden retriever jumps out and dashes in the kitchen.

"Crap!" I mutter, and run after it.

"Liammmm!" I hear y/n call, and I ditch all attempts to catch the puppy and instead dash to the living room to see what the problem was.

"It's so cute!" She gushes, looking up at me as I run into the living room. She has the puppy in her hand, which is licking her face lovingly.

"Do you like it?" I ask anxiously.

"I love it!" She mumbles, pressing her lips to mine.

I try to kiss her back, but the damn puppy gets in the way and knocks me over, so my head hits the table and I practically die of the pain.

"This is so funny and silly at the same, I wanna set myself on fire," she laughs while helping me up.

"Okay, there are going to be no fireworks tonight, thank you very much," I reply.

"I have no idea how many times a day I tell you this, I love you, Liam James Payne," Y/N says, almost near tears.

I'm silently thanking my lucky stars for a friend like Harry.

"I love you too."

______________________________________________

Omg dying of embarrassment why this imagine so BLEH?!

Anyway, this imagine was like WAY longer than the others. So please tell me now, longer imagines it shorter ones? And crazy af or fluffy? THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️