27|| Niall

Imagine :

You were at the local swimming pool, trying your best to stay afloat as you ogled the sun through your glasses. The sun, aka, the gorgeous lifeguard who worked there, called Niall Horan, was currently sitting on a plastic chair, munching on a bag of chips.

He was also watching Finding Dory, a personal favourite of yours. For some reason, he kept saying the line, "just keep swimming," over and over. It was probably a lifeguard thing.

You didn't even know how to swim, but you still came to admire Niall. It was really hard to act nonchalant, though. You really wanted Niall to notice you, but you didn't know how.

Then suddenly, you get an amazing idea. It's the oldest trick in the book : How to get the hot lifeguard to save you. And it's also really simple. All you have to do is pretend to drown. It'd be really easy for you since you have no idea how to not drown, so it was worth a shot. And you had nothing to lose anyway, except your life, but nobody cares about that.

You take one last glance at Niall, pray to God that this works for you, and let out a shrill scream and go underwater. You flail your arms, trying to look like you're drowning. Above, you hear Niall scream something. He sounds really calm for some reason. You go up again just to check what he's saying and what you hear practically kills you.

"Does anyone know how to swim?" Niall shouts. "If yes, can they please save that woman drowning over there?"

You get so mad you come right back up. "No, thanks! I can save myself, you useless piece of &1£c!" You scream at Niall. "I can't believe they let you work here!"

"Yeah, me neither."

"Why didn't you save me from drowning?!" You demand to know.

"Because a) I can't swim and b) my food would've gotten wet." He replied.

You get so mad at his reply, that you walk over to slap him, but he sees this and in order to defend himself, smacks you so hard you fall into the pool again and bang your head against the pool's wall and almost die. But you still want to take revenge on Niall, so you pull him under too and he bangs his head on the wall.

The two of you end up in hospital because of severe concussions. Later, Niall asks you out on a date and you immediately agree despite the fact that he almost killed you, twice.

~

You were getting ready for your date with Niall and you were REALLY excited. Everything was ready, except for the fact that you had to take a shower.

You recently had a vertical bathtub installed, and it was really cool. You were using it for the first time in your life, and you were stoked to use it.

 You were using it for the first time in your life, and you were stoked to use it

You  opened  the tap and started showering. The water was up to your knees now, and you were getting freaked out because you couldn't swim, so you reached out to close the tap.

You reached out to close the tap but the tap wasn't turning around. Now the water was up to your neck. You began screaming for help, because you didn't want to die.

The water was in your mouth now and you choked on it and died.

Later, Niall came to look for you because he couldn't find you. He came up to your bathroom and when he opened the door, he died to0 because of the water.

"Just keep swimming," Niall whispered, and died.