16 || Louis

Imagine :

"I'm so scared. I think we're going to die. No, I know we're gonna die. Let's go Louis —" you mumble as you glance down the hot air balloon you and Louis were standing in. But before you could complete you sentence, Louis clamped his hand over your mouth.

"What an absolutely positive ray of sunshine you are, we are not going to die," he cuts you off, rolling his blue eyes.

You stare angrily at him. "Just because you're not scared, doesn't mean —" you begin, but once again you're cut off. This time, by a guy accidentally hitting you with an empty pepsi can.

"Ow!" you yelp in pain. Instead of helping, Louis snickers and decides it's the best time for a lame pun. "Well, at least it was a soft drink," he mutters.

On any other occasion, you would've found this funny but since he was laughing at you right now, you were debating whether or not to throw him off the hot air balloon.

Noting the look on your face, Louis quickly stops laughing and grasps your hand. "I'm sorry, love. But you've got to admit, it's funny!" he says.

"It is not. How would you feel if you got smacked on the head with a CAN?!" you reply angrily.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Plus, the ride is come to an end anyway," he apologizes again. You notice that the ride was coming to an end and you silently thank Jesus. Just as the hot air balloon was landing, it tilted to the side and you knew you were going to die.

The people on the balloon started praying while Louis just looked like he wanted to jump off and kill himself. Thankfully however, the balloon landed safely and people stopped making phone calls to their families.

"Let's go for a walk in the park," Louis suggests once you're out of the park.

"Okay," you reply and the two of you head off to the park, hand in hand.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? you say.

"Yeah, but guess who is more beautiful" he says and you blush.

"Who?" you ask, already knowing the answer.

"My new adidas, of course!" he says, and laughs at the incredulous expression on your face.
"Just a joke, love. It's just a joke" he mutters, still laughing.

You're having none of that, however.

"Louis Tomlinson, you're a big headed jerk," you yell, and push him in the pond.

He hits his head on the rocks as he falls, and dies.

Shit.

-----------------------------------------

If you liked this imagine, please vote and comment. Omg, you all are amazing and I love you guys so much, I hope you have an amazing amazing amazing day annnd please don't forget to vote ❤️❤️.