10||Harry

Imagine:

You are Louis' younger sister and you've been hanging out with the One Direction boys a rather lot since they were on a break. Since they were lazy and had nothing to do, they were always at your house.

You had the biggest crush on Harry and you were too scared to tell Louis about it because you thought he might get mad. It was getting quite ridiculous, to be honest.

You used to get really nervous when Harry was around because who on earth wouldn't. He could honestly tell you to jump down a cliff and you would do it. The only time he had talked to you this whole year was when he wanted the remote and the conversation had went something like this.

"Y/n, do you know where the remote is?" he says to you.

Harry Edward Styles has said my name with his mouth. He is acknowledging my existence. I can die peacefully now.

"It's in the fridge" you say to him without even thinking.

"Wait-what?" he says, looking very confused but extremely hot at the same time.

"I-I, I'll just get it for you" you say, stuttering.

After that, you and Harry never got to talk but who cares. Just him hanging out in your house was a blessing.

One day, Simon had called everyone to his place to celebrate five years of One Direction, including you. You were really nervous because this would be the first party you were ever going to go to with Harry. Like, not with him, but go to the same party.

You decided to wear a white dress which was beautifully decorated with blue roses. Lou helped you do your makeup and you borrowed one of her heels to finish of the look.

"Y/n, you look great," Harry says to you, eyeing your dress from head to toe which made you want to scream and cry but you had to act normal which was quite infuriating.

He thinks I look great, he also said my name. DO NOT CRY, I SWEAR IF YOU START CRYING. He looked so good, how can anyone even look this good, this should be illegal.

"T- thanks, Harry!" you manage to say without choking. Since he was still staring so intensely, you tripped on your heels and fell on the ground.

"You're cute when you're nervous," he says to you as he picks you up. Your faces were like really close and it was starting to get really hot.

Maybe this is what happens when you're this near Harry Styles; you start burning because of how hot he is. Also why am I sweating so much, everywhere.

"Is something burning?" Harry asks you, sniffling his nose.

"You are," you say to him without thinking, again.

He grins at you, making you melt, but you were melting anyway because of the heat, before he could get any closer the fire alarm goes off. You and Harry rush out but unfortunately Harry was a bit late and he lost a lot of hair because of the fire.

"At least your fans won't tease your for being Hairy Styles, now" you say laughing weakly, earning a death glare from him.

_____________________________
This was worse then killing someone, what am I even writing, oh my god.

Please remember to vote and comment if this imagine made you smile because I'm going to be publishing the next imagine which is a Zayn one at 20 votes and 15 comments.

Once again, thank you so much for reading. I love you guys so much 💖.