13||Harry (part 2)

A/N : (This is the second part of the Harry imagine, if you haven't read the first part for some reason, go readdd it)

-----------------------------------------

"What's your number?" he asks you.

"What's my plumber?" you ask him, sure that's you've heard him incorrectly because no way on freaking earth would he ask for your number.

"I'm not really sure..."

"Number, love," he says, with a huge grin on his face.

"W-why?" you say, stupidly.

I should not have said that, I really should not have said that. Feeling like Hagrid right now. This was my chance, oh my god, why am I so stupid?

"Just so I can save you if you end up choking to death, again," he says, smirking.

"Fair enough," you mutter  and give him your number which was 07********* (lol, see what I did there).

"So, we're about to go on stage in a few minutes. Nice talking to you," he says to you and hugs you goodbye.

Harry Edward Styles has just asked for my number, I want this engraved on my gravestone. What even is this life?

The concert was amazing, when it ended, you wanted to talk to the boys but they had left.

When you reached home, a number of thoughts ran through your brain.

Should I text him first? I don't want to look too eager. Honestly, screw it. This is Harry Styles we're talking about.

Before you could message him there was already a message from him.

Harry: Hi y/n, we have a day off tomorrow, would you like to go out for lunch with me?

Do not scare him away. Reply calmly. Do NOT scare him away. Also, wait for two minutes, you don't want to seem too eager and shoo him away.

You: Sure, I'm free xx

Harry: Cool, wear something comfortable because I have a surprise for you. I HAVE TO GOO, Niall's going to kill me if he doesn't get food soon.

You: Haha, bye.

WHAT SURPRISE? Also what on earth is his idea of comfortable, I mean he could wear my grandmother's curtains and call it comfortable. Does he want me to wear a curtain? Oh my god, that's probably it.

You ended up wearing a striped, blue shirt with jeans which was comfortable and the shirt gave a bit of a curtain-ish effect.

Harry had wore sunglasses and a baseball cap as a disguise which didn't work at all but you didn't want to tell him. Of course, that's not all he wore, though you wish it was. He just looked so good.

You couldn't eat anything because you were too nervous about the surprise. When you both were done, Harry insisted on paying and then you both left.

As you both were walking, Harry took your hand in to his and it felt like freaking fireworks.

"So where are we going?" you ask him, nervously.

"Y/n, do you like sky diving?" he asks you.

You had never done it but you nodded anyways.

"Great, I've always wanted to do it" he says, looking really excited.

(A/N; I've never been sky diving so I'm not even going to bother try to make something up and get straight to the point, though my parents have but I'm too lazy to ask them about it)

It was quite thrilling. You were sure that you were going to die but you didn't. You landed safely on the ground, but since your head was hurting so much, you fell on Harry. You didn't realise that they're was quicksand underneath you and you both ended up dying because of the sand.

Whatever, I don't even care anymore. I just want 'Harry Styles asked me for my number on my gravestone.

__________________________________

YOU ALL PROBABLY THOUGHT I WAS KILLING YOU BY SOMETHING LIKE "The parachute ripped open and we died", well you're right because I wrote that but then I wasn't happy with it as it was too predictable.

Next imagine is a Louis one and I will be publishing it at 22 votes and 14 comments so pleaseee vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️.