Part 4

Adrien's POV

"I have to get to (Y/n)!" I hurried to her hotel as Chat and checked in her window, but she wasn't there. "Shoot. Where is she?!" I hurried up to the top of the hotel and sighed in relief. She was reading a book.

"Good." I said to myself. (Y/n) looked around, but I hid just in time. Good. She didn't see me. I went home, de-transformed, and walked back to school.

"Hey Adrien! Did you come over?" Before I could respond, she continued,"Oh, right, Chloe. You were probably held up by her. Well, that's okay." She kept rambling on, and I just stood there in awe. A week and a half of public school and she was already opening up around others besides me and Chloe.

"(Y/n), we got to get to class." I told her. We hurried to class.

"Where's Alya?" Marinette asked, nudging Nino's shoulder.

"She's been suspended." he replied

"WHAT?!" She yelled. The teacher scolded her. And she asked Nino, "Why?"

"For breaking into Chloe's locker oh, I mean, Ladybug's locker!"

"WHAT?!?!" She yelled, and the teacher sent her to the office.

(Y/n)'s POV

"What are you talking about?" Adrien asked Nino. I slid into the desk Marinette had just vacated.

"Exactly what I said, bro. Alya suspects Chloe as ladybug. She is crazy." Nino said and he went back to his work. Adrien looked over at Chloe, and I pretended to barf. There is no way my idiot big sister is Ladybug. I was about to go ask the teacher if I could go use the restroom when the projector turned on and showed a girl proclaiming that she was lady wifi. (A/N: You are going to be just as oblivious as everyone else.)

"Everyone, for your own safety, go directly home, right now! And don't forget to read chapters four and five!" The teacher shouted at us. 

We ran.

I have to find Jade Turtle! He's the only one that can help this kwami and help Ladybug and Chat Noir! 

P.S. you have no intention of becoming a miraculous wielder. *Cough Cough* You will be *Cough*