Part 18

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been busy with school and planning for my future and stuff like that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! 

It's almost Halloween. Mari has been quieter while we've been both fighting akumatized victims and at school. Plus, I've caught her glaring at her desk with her face in her hands. 

And we're becoming world famous. We aren't just Paris heros anymore. We are literally living tourist attractions. Civilians are getting in the way of our fights all the time just to take pictures of us. And fights have been much harder, even without them.

But the worst part of all of this is that Nathaniel's older brother has teamed up with a sculptor dude started to draw pictures and sculpt figures of Ladybug and Vampir in lingerie. And they've been selling it. It's horrifying. And it's very accurate to our body's. The police don't know what to do since they don't know if we're young enough for it to be considered illegal.

"Hey, Mari. What are we gonna do about this?" I whispered to her as we shopped around the mall, and came across a shop of the miraculous superheros with all kinds of stuff from backpacks to body pillows. 

"I don't know." she started to giggle.

I looked over at her surprised and she pointed. There was a body pillow of a female Chat. We both snickered and continued on our mission; find the new pretzel shop. We went up the escalator and an amazing smell filled our noses. We followed the smell and bought 10 pretzels.

We decided to go to our shop.

"Mari! Look at this costume!"

"(Y/n) This is hilarious!"

"OMG this is the best thing I have ever seen!!"

We started taking selfies and trying stuff on until the shopkeeper escorted us out.