Part 6

"Wings out." *transformation* "whoa..." I reached up and felt my mask. Then I felt an odd sensation run up my spine. Denying the obvious answer, me being miss bat and all, I slowly reached behind me and felt-

"WINGS?!" They were light and warm. I smiled and played around with my new limbs. I wonder where my weapon is...

"Wings down." *de-transformation* "Aries?"

"Yeah?" He sat up in my hand and rubbed his head with his claw.

"What's my weapon? And where?" I paused as he yawned. "Do you need food?"

"A katana. It should be on your belt. Use it carefully because it's just as dangerous as Chat's cataclysm." He yawned again and nudged my index finger with his nose. "I need to sleep." I lifted my finger and he clung to it with his feet. "Marshmallow sounds good..." and he fell asleep.

"Okay. I'll get you some food, little god of war." He chuckled in his sleep.

I ran down the stairs to grab a bag of marshmallows from the kitchen.

I snatched a bag of regular sized jet puffed marshmallows, and I was about to leave when Ladybug and Lady Wifi ran in. I dove into the freezer, hoping I wouldn't be seen, and keeping Aries from getting squashed. I heard talking from outside the freezer then the doors were swung open and a black figure flew in, followed by a flash of green.

"My ring!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "Oh no..." There was some more rustling from both the figure searching for a ring on the ground and outside the doors. Then the person on the ground said, "Plagg, claws out!" which was followed by another flash of green light.