Part 37

"Ooh, (Y/n)'s got a crush~" Nino said.

I blushed and glared at him.

"Of course she doesn't." Adrien said, rolling his eyes. "She's not that superficial. Good looks won't sway such a pure innocent soul."

"Yeah. Lets go with that." I said.

Alya waved at me to come to her. I waved at the boys and followed her directions.

"(Y/n), you should go talk to him! You don't have a crush so why not try to seduce him with your awkwardness?"

I laughed.

"Go on! He'll definitely fall for you!!!" She said, happily.

"I'll talk to him." I said.

"Now fly my birdy."

I walked over to him and he looked at me and moved his head to the side a bit.

"(Y/n) Bourgeois?" I blinked and nodded.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked, slightly panicked. What if he knows who you are like secret identity wise?!

"I was at your fathers hotel this morning. We were setting up arrangements to get a room for my aunt." He said.

"Oh cool. But that doesn't really answer my question."

"You're Chloe's sister, the mayors daughter that shows actual potential." He said. It was quiet for a minute until the bell rang. I waved awkwardly and went over to Alya who was trying really hard not to laugh her butt off and the cringing Mari who must've gotten at school while I was talking to Alex.

"I wouldn't say he was seduced, but he was definitely a partaker of your awkwardness." Alya said, snickering.

~After School you go see Mr. Fu and learn about Echolocation. You can't do it yet, though.~

I yawned and opened my bedroom door, and looked at the phone on my desk, Vampir's phone, and there were a lot of messages from weirdos and one from Alex. I read his.

Alex- So can you drop by tonight?

Vampir- Yeah! See you tonight!

See you next chapter my little Marshmallows!