Part 30

LOOK HOW CUTE. Thank you so much for staying with me through 30 parts!! *Party Popper sounds* (I'm not ending this I just wanted to say thanks)

Freak. What do I do?! I can't show him who I am!

I sighed and turned my phone so that he wouldn't be able to see me and I answered.

"Awe, darn it! I was hoping to catch you and your face. Too bad all I get is the sealing." He joked. He chuckled.

I smiled and clicked the no video for my side, allowing me to see him, but keeping my camera blank.

"Sorry, but I've gotta ask. Who is your secret identity?"

"You know I can't tell you that." I said, smiling at my screen.

"I had to. But why not? Is there some code amongst superheros?" He asked.

"It's unwritten, but yes. If we did, there would be people crowding around us and it would be easy for the enemy to kill or kidnap us or take our powers." I said. He nodded.

"I get it. But can you maybe describe yourself?" He asked hopefully.

"I'd say yes if I was completely sure you wouldn't recognize me, but I think you would."

"Then tell me about you."

"Are you sure? When we superheroes are not transformed we are pretty much the complete opposite of who we were. Like how Chat Noir is the most polite person on the planet and Ladybug is actually really clumsy and scatterbrained. Do you really want to know the me?"

"Of course." He said. "I've fallen for the bat, why can't I fall in love with the real you?" I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"W-well, I'm shy and too smart for my age."

"What about your emotional baggage? I want to know if I should take the off ramp before I'm totally head over heels for you." I blushed even more and giggled a bit. I heard him chuckle and he smiled tenderly. It was adorable.

(Strait-forward much?)

"Well, my mom left me a few years ago." I said, sobering up a bit. "I'm still not quite over it."

"If it's not to painful, do you know where she is?" He asked, looking curious.

"I've heard that she's dead, I've heard that she moved to America to live with the man of her dreams, I've heard a ton of things."

"How old are you?" He asked, looking intently at the screen. I smiled absentmindedly. He can't see me and he's still looking at the camera. How dorky.

"I'm 15..." I said, slowly, debating wither it was a good idea to say or not.

"How tall are you?"

"What are you gonna do? Go up to every girl in school with a measuring tape, seeing her height?" I asked laughing lightly. "Okay fine. I'm (Your height) and I have (Hair color)." He rolled his eyes.

"Well duh. I already knew the hair color. I'm not that dense." I giggled and looked over at my clock.

Shiz. It's time to patrol with LB and Chat.

"I've gotta go. Patrols." I said, dreading getting out of bed.

"You should visit me. I'll be on top of my apartment building?" He said, hopefully. I laughed.

"Okay sure. See you in a little bit." I said.

He smiled triumphantly. "I'll be waiting."