Part 13

A/N: Thanks for reading! I'd love it if I got some feedback or pointers!

I landed outside of a the massage therapy shop and knocked. A little man came out and smiled.

"Hello Vampir. It's so great to see you." He welcomed me in.

"Mr. Fu, I had the dream." I said.

He looked at me worried. "Then Ladybug and Chat Noir will be here any moment.

They got there within a minute.

"Now, what did your dream include?" He looked around at us individually. "Ladybug, go first."

"Well, I returned home from a trip to somewhere, and I looked around and went to My best friends house-" fu cut her off.

"Please use true names or the dream will have been in vain."

"I went to Alya's house and I found her sadly throwing away everything vampir related. I asked her why and she told me that she had died because she got in the way of Hawkmoth's death moth to save chat noir. She had figured out that Chat was Nathaniel and Vampir was (Y/n)."

"And Chat?" Fu asked.

"It was similar to ladybugs. Except I went to Nino's house and Marinette was Ladybug and Sabrina was Vampir."

"Vampir?"

"Diddo, just I went to adriens house and he was Chat and Ladybug died because of Chloe. Alya was Ladybug."

He looked at us approvingly. "I am proud of you. Now what do these stories have in common with eachoher? Other than the storyline and the secret identities?"