Part 23

"Vampir, are you okay?" Alexis asked. I turned towards him to see a semi mere meters away from us.

I screamed and rolled us off the road. We tumbled over and he landed on top as a huge smile spread across his face. I felt heat rush to mine.

"What's wrong darling? You're blushing." He cocked his eyebrow playfully.

"N-no I'm not!" I turned my head to the side and pulled myself out from under him, standing up, trying to hide my blush.

"Blossom, look at me " he said getting up. He took my waist and turned me around then intertwined his hand with mine. I looked up with my face burning.

"What do you want?" I asked embarrassed.

"You can't tell?" He leaned in. WHAT DO I- it was too late to choose. He kissed me. I stood frozen.

"Vampir, who are you?" He asked. I could see the curiosity and need in his eyes. My breath hitched.

"I- I-" I looked down. "I can't tell you..."

He sighed sadly. "Sorry for kissing you. Why don't we start over? I'm Alexander. My parents call me Alexi because as a kid my grandma thought I was a girl and called me Alexi and it stuck, but call me Alex."

I couldn't help but giggle. "Well I'm Vampir. Nice to meet you Alex."

He smiled and looked around.

"Didn't know I'd meet a superhero here." He said, chuckling.

"Let's go. I'm tired." I said. I stood there for a second and sighed. "I bet I missed school. My dads gonna kill me..." I said disgruntled.

"Hey, being kidnaped is better than going to school." He said.

I laughed. He put his hand on my shoulder and I calmed down.

"Don't worry. We should go home now." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go." I picked him up and it wasn't awkward like I had expected. It was actually pleasant. If I'm honest, it was more comfortable than it is when I'm at home.

That is until I heard the beeping from my headband.