Part 38

Alex started telling me about my day and I facepalmed when he told me that an awkward girl came up and talked to him like they were best friends.

Alex: But honestly, she was the only person that talked to me like I was normal. And guess who I met?

Vamp: Who?

Alex: Adrien Agreste! I can't believe such rich people go to this school.

I opened the doors to my balcony and walked to the edge, looking out at Paris' horizon  dramatically. I looked down at Vamp's phone and saw another message from Alex.

Alex: Call me Al from now on. You seem pretty chill. Plus I think being called Al would be really cool.

I giggled.

Vamp: Okay Al~

There was a knock on my door and I turned around to see it open.

"Why does it always have to be so dark in here?" A boys voice asked, quietly. I crept towards the door that lead back into my room from my balcony.

"(Y/n)?" The boy asked, louder this time.

"Adrien?" I replied, walking into my room.

"(Y/n), do you wanna go for gelato? I found a cool place hidden from all the tourists."

"Sure!" I said. "Let me put on something other than pj's." I walked over and flicked on the light of my closet and threw on this:

" I walked over and flicked on the light of my closet and threw on this:

"Let's go Adrien!" I said, taking his hand and pulling him with me. We've been friends since we were toddlers, and we're pretty much siblings. It's not weird.

We rode a few stops away on the metro, switched trains, then got to the right stop, walked about 5 minutes and found the shop. It was adorable and I loved it.

"I'd like blackberry and dark chocolate." He said, smiling at me. I giggled.

"And what would you like, miss?" I smiled. 

"Pistachio and chocolate, please." I playfully stuck my tongue out at Adrien. 

"Oh, and a large Mountain blue and a medium fruit punch."

(Pistachio is the best flavor, please don't hate me.)

"That'll be 8 Euro." The cashier guy said. Adrien paid him.

"Thank you!" We said, taking our deserts and drinks and sitting down.

"Thank you Adrien." I said, eating the cold deliciousness happily.

"No problem." He said, smiling.

"Adri?" I asked, grinning into my now-empty cup, imagining the look on his face.

"Yes, Miss Pillock?"

"You're such a Poo! How dare you call me foolish, you Milksop!" Every once and a while we will attack each other with rare and amusing friendly insults, and winning requires the other person to not know what the meaning is. I hoped I had gotten him with that one, but-

He laughed. "I am manly, thank you." I frowned. "Well, let's go." He said, getting up from his chair reaching to take my cup. 

"I need to run a few errands for my sister, do you want to come with?" I asked him, walking out of the food place, my still full cup of fruit punch in my hand.

"Sure. Where do you need to go?" He asked, looking over at me.

I looked over at him and started, "I need to go ge-" I stopped due to my face running smack into a slightly squishy wall.

"Ow..." I said, looking at the splashed puddle of red on the ground and my 50 Euro now-red-stained-shoes, then landing on a pair of 90 Euro white sneakers, also covered in the red stuff.

"I'm sorry!" A male voice said. I looked up and looked back down immediately. 

Adrien's POV

(Y/n) looked down upon seeing that the thing she ran into was Alexander's chest, her face turning a light red.

"I'm really sorry." She said, her hands covering her mouth, staring at his ruined shoes.

"No worries." He said, smiling.

"I can replace those. I'm so so sorry, Al."

He squinted and looked at (Y/n). She looked back at him confused.