Part 39

Adriens POV

I interrupted the awkward, one-sided staring contest Alexander and (Y/n) were having.

"Well, we can take him while we do whatever you needed to do." I suggested.

"That's a great idea!" (Y/n) said, happily. I smiled at her dorky self. I love her.

"Well, lets go then." I said, moving behind (Y/n) so she could lead the way.

"What brand are those shoes, Al?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." He said, apologetically.

"They're Airofuel." (I'm half asleep, don't make fun of me.) I said. (Y/n) looked at me in awe.

"Wow, dude. You really are designers dad."

"It's not a big deal. My father partners with them quite a lot and most of my shoes are Airofuels." I said. "Do you know what store sells them, (Y/n)?"

"Umm, yes. I believe so. And if we get lost it'll be like an adventure. We could be like tourists! It would be so fun!" She said, a child-like happiness radiating from her. See, this is why I love her. She's such a backwards card. Most people put up a facade to others, making themselves seem as though they are amazing because they have insecurities. But (Y/n), she embraces her issues and makes them positives. She definitely has her own style, but-

"Hello? Adrien, you in there?" A hand was waving in front of my face and I shook from my daze.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Yes- What?"

"What were you dreaming about?" I asked.

"Bats and Cats." He said. I looked over at Al's puzzled yet amused face. He looked at me and back at Adrien, then he pulled out his phone and texted something. And watched me, looking expectant. (Hint: Alex isn't as oblivious as this extreme. *Holds up picture of Adrien*)

"Umm, well, let's get going then." I said, starting to walk towards Adrien's father's rich normal people shop in the heart of Paris' shop district, which was actually only a 10-15 minute walk.

"Hey, are these them?" I said, looking at a pair of shoes like Al's.

"Yeah, looks like it." He said, and I took them up to the counter.

"90 Euros, please."

I pulled out the money and gave it to him, then handed the shoes to Al.

"Thank you!" I said, and walked out of the store with the two boys trailing behind me.

"Well, should we gonna go home?" Alex said, heading towards the metro.

"Yeah," I said, and we followed him.