How The Avengers Found Out Natasha Romanoff, The Master Assassin, Had A Weakness

Thud. Thud. Smash. Natasha pinned Clint down on the sparring mat in the Avengers Tower and grinned at her partner. 

"I win. Again," she said, standing back. "C'mon, I think Tony's putting on a movie and we all have to be there."

Clint grinned. "Hope it's not Brave."

Natasha laughed. They walked out of the room and into the lounge where the rest of the Avengers were waiting. They sat down, Natasha on the green sofa and Clint on the beanbag. The movie started playing and the credits for My Little Pony came on.

Natasha scowled at Tony and grabbed the remote, changing it to a Lee Child movie. Clint reached for the remote to change it to The Hunger Games but Natasha moved out of his reach. He mock glared at her before he smirked evilly. 

"Too bad I know how to make you give it," he grinned mischievously.

The Avengers watched with interest. Natasha paled and scrambled over the back of the couch. Clint followed her, smiling. Tony pulled out his phone and rang up Fury, demanding that he come over. Natasha didn't hear him but Clint did. He gave Tony a thumbs up and advanced further. Natasha retreated, wishing that the door was not on the other side of the room.

Her back pressed against the cold wall and she pressed herself flat against it. Clint poked her sides and she tensed, letting out a small gasp. 

Tony grinned. "Don't tell me the infamous Black Widow is ticklish?"

The Avengers crowded around her, blocking all her exits. Natasha looked at them all, silently pleading for them to help, fear dancing across her face. There was a singing sound and the elevator doors slid open, revealing Director Fury. Beside him was Maria Hill. Both looked thoroughly confused as to why the Avengers were crowded around Natasha.

The two stepped out and walked over, blocking off any more escape exits. Clint poked her sides repeatedly, delighted with the outcome. Natasha jerked away from him, her mouth pressed tightly together.

"Come on Tasha," he encouraged. "All you have to do is apologise for changing channels and creating a fight."

"We were watching My Little Pony," she hissed, eyes flashing as Clint poked her yet again. 

Fury and Maria had caught on by now and we're looking on amused.

"Jarvis, record this for future blackmail," Tony ordered.

"Right away, sir," Jarvis said, sounding slightly amused.

Maria raised an eyebrow and sent Natasha a dry look. Natasha snarled at her and when Clint reached forward again, she bit him. Clint pulled away from her, his hand sporting red teeth marks. 

He grinned and used both hands to brush over her stomach. Natasha sucked in a breath and glared murderously. Clint ignored it and pounced on her at the same time she leaped on him. They rolled on the floor for a bit, neither really gaining the upper hand until Clint pinned her, straddling her, and began scribbling over her stomach.

Natasha squirmed and struggled but she was too weak with silent laughter to do anything much. Thor dropped Mjolnir on Natasha's hands, leaving her sides free. Clint took advantage of this and so did everybody else. 

Natasha shrieked and struggled, kicking out. Maria crouched beside Natasha and patted her cheek.

"There, there, Nat. All you have to do is say sorry," she grinned.

Natasha glared at her. "Clihihihint! Stohop it! PLEASE! Hehehelp! CLIHIHINT!"

"Just apologise and then we'll see," Clint said.

Natasha tried to look angry but Tony had just pulled off her shoes and discovered that her feet were extremely ticklish. Then Steve began on her armpits which started a whole new round of thrashing.

"AH! Steheheve! Stohohop! CL-" She was cut off by a fresh wave of laughter when Bruce pinched her hips. "BRUCE!"

Fury took a picture before he and Maria joined the fun. Natasha kicked out again, striking a shoulder.

"Traitors!" She screamed. 

Maria just laughed and tried under the knees. Natasha jerked, her body spasming out of control and accidentally sending Tony flying backwards. Fury tickled her left armpit whilst Steve did the right. Natasha tugged and tugged but she only moved her hands less than a millimetre.

"Thor! Move it! Please!" She begged. 

Thor stopped holding down her legs with one arm and tickling with the other. He smiled at her.

"Apologise first," he said nicely.

A string of Russian profanities flew from Natasha's lips and she finally caved in.

"I'M SORRY!" She shrieked. "Now stop it!"

Thor removed his hammer and she shoved Clint off her, lying on the floor, exhausted. Her face shone with sweat and her hair stuck to her forehead. She looked half dazed and when she tried to stand, she stood up for two seconds before falling back into Fury's arms. 

The others looked on worriedly, though Clint shouted RUN! and bolted for the door. Natasha didn't run after him like she usually did, instead shivering and mumbling things. Clint came hesitantly back into the room, though when he saw Natasha hanging limply from his boss's arms he bounded over.

The second he touched her cheek she kicked him in the groin and leaped away from them all. She blew a raspberry at Clint, though to his credit, he didn't fall over, he just winced and swore. When Clint caught up with her (Thor blocked the doorway) he lifted up her shirt and blew a raspberry on her stomach. Natasha shrieked, pounding on his back and thrashing. 

It was time for Round Two.

The Avengers never let her forget it either, tickling her at every opportunity they got.