Dead Fish And A Mangy Cat

Natasha stormed down the hallways of SHIELD HQ, a murderous look on her face. Clint was running after her, a exasperated look on his face. SHIELD agents around them wisely ignored them.

"Tasha, wait, c'mon, they were almost dead anyway," he pleaded.

That got the agents attention.

Natasha whirled around, glowering. "They were not almost dead, Barton! And you don't see me feeding your ridiculous cat to dogs." She stormed away, obviously intending to head to the gym.

"Tasha," Clint groaned. "Stop being so overdramatic."

Natasha spun around with an incredulous look on her face. "You fed my fish to your stupid mangy cat! Only I'm allowed to try and kill them."

The agents around them hid smiles.

"You better keep an eye on your cat, Barton, or the last time you'll see of it will be before a dog bites it head off," Natasha warned.

"Hey now, don't take your anger out on me. Take it out on Arrow," Clint said.

Natasha snorted. "I still can't believe you called it that."

Clint smiled. "It's a great na - wait, called, past tense? What have you done to him?"

"Nothing, but I'm sure the guy with the Labrador down the street will be happy," Natasha grinned.

Clint stared at her in horror. "Natasha! You didn't."

"Karma's a bitch, Barton."