Chapter 4 - Break ups and Monster's Inc.

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to CastawayHemmmo and a shout out to TooMuchFangirlLove!  

-ily xx

I head home trying to compose myself after a long talk with Ryan about what's taking place in the next few weeks. The boys are going to be in New York for a week. They will perform for the tribute special in 3 weeks and then 2 weeks after I am hosting the Radio Rebellion Music Awards. Which all in all I created myself and it is named after my show. They will perform for my show and they are also nominated for Radio Rebellion Award of the Year (or #RRATY'S)

I sigh once I shut my front door and rid myself from the chilling air. I look at my couch and see a white box labeled "New York and Company" with a card attached to it. 

Dear Crystal, 

Merry Christmas! I'm sorry I wasn't here with you yesterday to share Christmas with you. I hope you really like your gift. 

I love you babe <3 

Love, 

Thomas

I open the box and see a red lace dress with flowy sleeves and a pair of red heels. I smile and hear something drop in the kitchen. 

"Thomas babe are you here?" I giggle sprinting into the kitchen and I meet face to face with a blonde headed freak.

"Hey" Michael says rubbing his head. "Cast iron pans hurt when they hit your head" he laughed as my mouth stayed a gape.

"What the hell?" I pause as he gets up. "Did you follow me?" I grit my teeth looking away from him.

"It's not my fault you don't lock your door" he says as I put my hands on my hips. 

"That's not what I asked" 

"Yeah sure I did okay? So what?" He shrugs.

"So what? Oh yeah, so what I follow my ex girlfriend and break into her apartment. Yeah so not a big deal!" I say angrily as he laughs. 

"You're overreacting, calm down plus anyway I'm just early to the party" he says as I glare at him.

"Which I could uninvite you to" I said as he chuckles. 

"Oh yeah like I really wanted to go and see if you could make me jealous with you all over that Thornton guy" he says sarcastically.

"Thomas" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" he huffs. 

A silence covers the room with that, not that I am complaining it's just extremely awkward. Until the bastard broke it.

 "Wanna talk about it?" He asks.

"What?" I snap.

"Us, um I mean what happened" he coughs.

"No"  I cross my arms.

"Fine" he says biting his lip. "No not fine, if I can't be with you can you please except me as your best friend again?" He gulps. "Be my false hope at the end of a grape jelly toast scent again" he says taking my hand. 

"I'm not going to accept you that easy" I breathe. "And we still need to talk about it" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, sure that's a start" he half smiles. "But we've tried this friend thing before and it didn't work out so good" he smirked as I playfully slapped his chest.