Chapter 9 - Same Mistakes

He kisses me back, and I feel so at ease, but I also feel my heart leaping out of my chest. I can feel his heartbeat too. I smile as he deepens the kiss and makes me fall deeper and deeper into his spell.

"Are you sure about this?" he brakes the kiss and looks at me with his deep green eyes.

"yes" I say breathlessly.

"we've never been too good about this friend thing have we?" he chuckles.

"nope never" I laugh as he kisses me again. he picks me up from his lap and stands up, wrapping my legs around his waist. he detatches his lips from mine and kisses down my neck, finding my weak spot quickly.

"michael.." i whimper as he grins against my skin.

"say it louder" he bites my skin. "give the paps something to write about" he pushes my back up against the wall as his hands travel up my shirt.

"Oh Mikey" i moan louder as he sucks harder on my skin, surely leaving a mark.

"if you dont say it louder im gonna have to take you upstairs" he whispers in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

"upstairs it is then"

-

the next morning i wake up wrapped in michael's arms. i smile a bit to myself, as i see him looking right at me.

"you always look so beautiful in the morning" he smiles at me and pulls me into his lap. i blush a little as i realize im wearing nothing, and he just chuckles.

"you know you might as well just stop trying to cover yourself up if im just gonna take them off again" he jokes as i slap his arm playfully.

"have you ever thought that i dress sexy so then you will take them off?" i chuckle and start to his him.

"oh i get it now" he grins as we kiss. "you want me to fuck you"

"shut up" i laugh and look at the clock. "i have to get ready for work"

"we could just stay here all day" he wiggles his eyebrows. although tempting, i really have a lot of work to catch up on.

"No i cant, you cant either you have an interview with me today" i laugh climbing out of bed and finding clothes to wear.

"ughhhhh" he sighs. "you know its kind of hot having you as my boss for the next few weeks" he grins as i button my black pencil skirt. "because when everyone leaves i can fuck you on your desk" his words make my face turn red as those words leave his lips.

"umm.." i  trail off trying to find the right words to say.

"you just thought about it didnt you?" he bites his lip and runs his fingers through his hair. I blush and look away from him.

"you are just trying to distract me!" i grab my heels and finish tucking my shirt in as he laughs.

"im not doing anything" he says getting out of bed. i try my best not to let my eyes roam his naked body, or else ill get carried away. i pick up one of his shirts off the floor and throw it at him.

"we are leaving in 5 minutes. hurry up" i say pecking his lips, but he pulls me into him again and deepens the kiss. if i dont stop kissing him now there is no chance in going to work today.

"you are impossible" i bite my lip as his lips once again find my sweet spot on my neck.

"im sorry but i just saw a sneak peak of whats under this pencil skirt and i want a piece of it now" he grins.

"Sorry. It's just to tease you with" i chuckle. " im leaving with or without you" i joke pushing him away and leaving the room.

I head down stairs and grab my car keys, by the time I reach the door Michael is already putting on his jacket. 

"Here you better take yours" he pauses grabbing my coat and placing it on me.  "It's starting to get chilly outside" he chuckles. 

"Welcome to New York" I laugh. "I really miss being back home where it's warm all the time" I sigh. "But I like it here" 

"Have you ever thought about going back?" He looks at me as I tuck a stray piece of hair out of my face. 

I have thought about it many times before, but why should I go back? There is nothing left for me in Australia. I don't have a family anymore or anyone for that matter. So what is the point? 

"No why would I? My whole life is here in New York, I've created a new name for myself I'm not just Crystal the girl who grew up with a dead beat father and only half of a mother, I'm Crystal Bleakley a famous radio host and producer" I breath. 

"Anyway I left that life behind me once I got on that plane. I never looked back"  I mumble, opening the door and heading to my car. 

//

-ily xx