Chapter 6 - Not Okay.

"Okay, Okay..." I trail off trying to catch my breath. 

"Please don't freak out, it's not that bad" he says as I flip to the page with all the pictures from last night. I gasp looking at the photo, Michael's hands all over me, one lifting my leg and another up my shirt. 

"Oh my god!" I yell feeling tears about to pour from my eyes. 

"It's okay" he comforts, putting his arm around my waist.

"No it's not okay! How come everytime you come into my life you screw something up! You've only been here a day and you've managed to scare off my boyfriend, kiss me, and ruin my image!" I push him off of me and point towards the door. "Get out!" 

"Okay if I recall from last night you actually had a nice night" he argues. "And you know just as well as I do that you felt something when I kissed you" he stands up looking into my eyes as I look away and cross my arms. 

"Can you just go please?" I ask as he crosses his arms and stays put.

"No I'm not leaving, I don't care what that damned tabloid says" he walks towards me making my hands fall at my sides. I take a sharp breath as he steps closer. 

"I know you don't" I squeak. I know he doesn't care, but I need to stay away from him. This back and forth stuff between me and him isn't healthy. I want to persue what we had but I also want him to know how much he hurt me before I confess I forgive him.

"Then why are you trying to push me out?" He whispers tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Because! God I know what you're about to do before you do it. Your hot breath from your whisper will make me reconsider my decision, then you'll try to kiss me and like a fool I will kiss back. Not even regarding everything that just happened and fall for you just as easily as I did before. look where it got me Michael!" I sob pushing him away. 

"That girl, that stupid naive girl you left at the airport is gone now. My heart has gone sour and cold. I've had no one for 10 years and you can't just show up after day one and try to reverse the clock with me. It's not healthy for me Michael, none of this is" I swallow down my tears as he stares at me and without care he steps closer to me and just smiles.

"Please don't cry" he says wiping my face with his sleeves. I giggle as he wipes my face repeatedly, knowing there are no more tears. 

"See it's not completely cold, I think I might've melted some of it" he smiles rubbing my shoulders. "Come on how about we go get some ice cream" 

"Michael...I don't know I haven't been to one since the last time I saw you" I say rubbing my arm.

"Oh come on! It's just Ice Cream" he chuckles as I roll my eyes. 

"This changes nothing!" I say as he walks out the door. 

"I know!" He smiles as I giggle following him. 

Nothing is just ice cream when it comes to Michael Clifford. 

//

Hope you liked it!

As always, 

-ily xx