Chapter 11 - Airplanes and Mansions

Two days later, on the flight to Australia...

Michael:

On the flight to Australia, I began to think about my relationship with Crystal.

Here I am, sitting all by myself while she sits with ash, and I couldn't help but think how my selfish ways have affected her.

In high school I was so consumed by wanting to be popular I decided to leave her everyday after walking to school together because I was scared to hang out with her. On top of that, when I was on top of the world when the band was getting noticed, I was still scared for the world to see us. So then because I left her behind she wanted to start off fresh with Luke. And then instead of being happy for her, I ruined it because I was madly and deeply in love with her. After I told her that, she ended up finding out about how I slept with Marissa Roth and got a sexually transmitted disease from her. Then after many times of us being on and off again over me being stupid, I got mad at her and almost ran off with a girl I barely knew, Penelope.

I guess none of it really matters now, since I've royally fucked her up. I left her when she had no one else. I was and still am a terrible friend and lover to her. I can see why she was Leary about saying that we were together again. I don't want to push it, and hopefully I can win her over the right way.

Crystal:

"So, how have things been between you and Michael?" Ashton says.

"Well I'm pretty sure you've read all the gossip" I chuckle.

"Yeah! Was it true you two were swarmed in for a few days in your house?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah" I blush. "We may or may not have had sex, and he may or may not have asked me if we were back together.." I trail off.

"What! Crystal please tell me you said yes" he gushes.

"I said I wanted to see how things go. To be honest I don't know if I'm ready or not to get back together with him. Of course I have feelings for him, but I'm scared that he might hurt me again" I sigh, feeling a slight tug at my heart. I see Michael across the plane looking out the window and putting in his headphones. Then penny sits down next to him.

"I guess I can't blame you for that" he frowns. "Michael has changed though, he isn't who he used to be. He hasn't even dated or even loved anyone as much as he loved you. I can promise you that" he says, taking my hand and rubbing it.

"Thanks Ash, it means alot" I smile.

Could me and Michael work?

-

Once we arrive in Sydney, we drive to our own Mansion that we will be sharing for the next couple of weeks.

"Wow. Crystal I can't believe you paid for this!" Calum says once we walk through the door.

"I think this is bigger than my pent house!" Ashton says.

"Well thanks guys, but Sony actually paid for it, although I could have, they insisted." I shrugged.

"I get first dibs on my room!" Luke says racing up the stairs, the others follow not soon after. Michael comes from behind me and puts his arm around my waist.

"Do you want me to carry your bags?" He says as I shake my head.

"Its okay, I can-"

"No I got it" he smiles, grabbing them and heading up the stairs as I follow.

Maybe ash was right, maybe he has changed.

"So what room?" He says as I shrug.

"Um I guess this is the only one left" I say, turning the corner and into the biggest room is ever seen. It had it's own bathroom and walk in closet, and a king sized bed.

Michael set down all of my things and wiped his hands on his pants.

"Well I guess I'll go find my room, goodnight Chrissy" he says, as my heart flutters at the use of my nickname.

"Goodnight" I smile. "And thank you"

"No problem" he says, walking out of the door until he bumps into Ashton.

"Actually I came by to tell you that all the rooms are taken Michael, so it looks like your bunking with Crystal" he says as Michael turns around. Ashton grins and winks at me as I sigh.

"Okay then, make yourself at home then" I smile.

Oh Ashton...

//

Hope you liked It!

-ily xx