⇢ eleven

Chapter Eleven: Competition

You walked into your cabin after a long days practice. You had your first event tomorrow and you were more than ready to snowboard and represent your country. This was your first Olympic Games and you were more than excited to compete. You were completely relaxing yourself when Amelia walked in.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Amelia asked as she sat down on your bed.

"I'm probably more excited than nervous." You replied as you sat up on the bed.

The pair of you started a conversation about what had happened today. You weren't even surprised when you didn't see Olivia practising. After a nice long bath, you had gotten changed and ready to go to have dinner at one of the restaurants by the resort with Amelia, Viktor, Yuuri and Yuri.

You had dressed up a little as well. You applied a little make up as you wanted to dress to impress. Who you wanted to impress, you had no idea.

You want to dress up for Yuri. A little voice said inside your head. You quickly shook your head and frowned. You defiantly didn't want to dress up for that over-confident boy. But you couldn't help but smile at the 'bad boy' attitude that he has going on, you had seen a nicer, more humble side of Yuri, when he so graciously took you out on to the ice after his practice one time. You quickly finished getting ready and walked out to see Amelia all ready and sitting on her bed.

"You look stunning!" Amelia called out as she walked over to you.

"I could say the same about you!" You replied and Amelia blushed and looked at her shoes.

You didn't have to be at the restaurant for another 20 minutes, so you and Amelia took a few photos to one day post among all of your Instagram photos. Quarter to six quickly rolled around, so you and Amelia started to head out to the restaurant as you had a reservation at a restaurant at 음식점. After trudging through the snow, a restaurant soon appeared. It was very well lit and you could here the chatter of everyone inside. You walked into the restaurant and were met with a blanket of warmth that was in complete contrast to the temperature outside. You took off your coat and hung it over your arm as you looked for either Yuuri, Yuri or Viktor. You soon saw sliver headed man ahead of you. Politely and quickly you made your way up the line.

"Viktor!" You called out. The sliver haired man turned around and smiled.

"Y/N! Amelia!" He called out as you both made your way over to him.

"Where are the two Yuuri's?" You questioned him.

"Well, Yuuri has gone to go and get Yurio." Viktor explained.

"Yurio?" You asked.

"That's what I call Yuri P." Viktor explained.

You nodded. Viktor soon called over another person over that was soon revealed to be Yuuri who was dragging Yuri along. Yuri was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, a button down shirt, a scarf, a coat and pair of tan boots. You almost fainted at the sight of him. He had seemed like he had matured just by changing his outfit. Yuri looked at you and both of you blushed at the same time. Amelia, Viktor and Yuuri all shared a knowing look that you and Yuri didn't see.