Drabble Thirty-One - Truth Or Dare With Gabe

#31

~Sang~

I bit my lip. I'd play it safe first.

"Truth."

"Aww, you're no fun." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Just ask me something." He pondered for a little bit, and I pushed my feet up off the floor, making the seesaw jolt and he hit the floor. He jumped and turned to me, now holding onto the safety bars, and huffed.

"Patience, young grasshopper, patience," he said, "Okay, I've got one. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?"

"Easy. Go out and meet Kota." He smirked at me.

"I can see that. People who willingly meet Kota must be insane." I shot him a glare.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's the craziest thing you've done?"

He tapped his chin thoughtfully.

"Probably streaking when we went to London."

"WHAT?" I shrieked, blushing at the thought of a naked Gabriel.

"Well, there was a pub, and the guy in there didn't exactly care about our age, and I drank a fair bit. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I was being brave. I was proud of myself. Until Gabriel, so quickly I wondered whether he'd come up with it earlier, blurted his dare out.

"I dare you to do a pole dance on the fireman pole and let me film it." My eyebrows shot up.

How was I going to do that?!!