Drabble Forty-Four - Passing Time In The Closet

#44

~Sang~

"Ouch," I said, trying to twist so the broom wouldn't stick into my back.

"What's wrong?"

"There's a broom attacking me."

"Attacking you?"

"Attacking me. Quite cruel, I assure you. It's a pointy broom." North sighed, and held my shoulders, guiding me to a less broom-attacking infested places.

That place, considering it was a small broom cup, happened to be directly in front of North. With nowhere else to put my hands, they ended up on his chest. His hands hung limply at his sides, probably uncomfortable, until he moved them onto my shoulders. It was very...Uh...Intimate.

I moved my weight from one foot to another before North stopped me.

"You're making my shoulder hit the wall," he informed me. I blushed slightly.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." Long, empty silence dragged out.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. I knew it was a stupid question- what could we do? But I asked all the same. North cleared his throat.

"Uh. Do you want to play a game?" I couldn't help myself, a laugh escaped.

"What d'you wanna play? Twister?"

I could feel the eye roll and exasperation.

"I was thinking something more like...20 Questions?" I nodded, then realized he probably couldn't see me.

"Yeah, sure."