Drabble 39 -Payback Dare

#39

~Sang~

We were back on the seesaw, and I noticed that the seat was actually in the shape of a seahorse.

It didn't really make sense, considering the seat Meanie was seated on looked like a cow. Illogical.

"Truth or dare?" Meanie grinned.

"Dare." Oh. I hadn't really prepared myself for that one. I bit my lip, sitting back and staring at a spider web in the joints of the seesaw. An idea popped up in my head.

I'd been to the park before, so I knew generally where most things were. I'd also seen a massive spider that hid itself in the corner of an old rusty goalpost for soccer.

The grin I was sporting was evil, and I was loving it.

"I dare thee, Gabriel 'Meanie' Coleman, to let me put a spider on your face and you keep it there for fifteen seconds." He paled dramatically.

"No. Please. No," he begged. I crossed my arms and smirked.

"Now you know not to make me pole dance." He looked terrified, and I felt kinda bad, but not enough to stop myself. I strolled up to the rusted frame, finding the little corner where the spider/tarantula hid.

Its web was made out of thick strands, crisscrossing to create a round tube where it waited for its prey. I cover one end with one hand, and dipped my hand in the other. I felt it scuttling about, its thin legs brushing my hand before I finally caught it.

The spider, to be fair, was fat. Its thick body was dark black, the fangs on its head so big you could see them obviously, the eyes glinting in the light.

I trapped it in my hands and brought it over to Gabe.

"How big is it?" He squeaked. I opened my hands slightly so he could see the size- slightly smaller than my palm, when you counted the long legs. His skin, if possible, went even whiter.

"Oh god. If you weren't so cute, Trouble...Just do it." He said, tilting his head up so I could place it on.

The spider landed on his forehead, steadying itself before crawling painfully slow over his eyes, to the bridge of his nose, over and just over his lips.

The fifteen seconds were up.

I picked the spider up again, returned it to its hollow and came back.

"So, Gabriel," I said with a small smile, "ever gonna make me pole dance again?"

"Never," he said. I didn't think I was supposed to hear what he muttered under his breath.

"Totally worth it, though."

uNGg: