| 9 |

An update before the new year for my beautiful readers:*

Happy reading!

》Not edited
______________________

Ava's POV :

I was standing at the edge of the cliff top, one slight move and I would fall down, deep down. When he came closer a least bit to me, my legs stumbled and slipped back.

Then what happened next was all in a blur.

I pinched my eyes closed and screamed so loud that it was sounded uncomfortable to my own ear buds. A tear escaped past my eyes.

My one leg was off the land when a strong hand wrapped around mine, but it never pulled me towards it.

I was still half leaning backward, still afraid. I opened eyes a little bit to see Aaron's beautiful face smiling. I widened my eyes at his sudden change of demeanour.

One minute he was red in anger and the next minute he was smiling, like he didn't give two flying f'cks about any-f'cking-thing.

Holy cow, Woman! Stop thinking about that now! You were about to reach heaven in few minutes and you want to think about his moods? Get yourself a life, save yourself! My subconscious panicked.

I was leaning halfway down and he was casually standing there with his one hand stuffed inside his jeans pocket whilst the other was holding mine in place. F'ck me.

"Wh-what a-are yo-you thi-nking about n-now?" I stuttered, the fear radiating from me.

"Checking you out", he smirked, making me to gape at him.

The f'ck is wrong with him? I'll fall in any second now if he released my hand and he was checking me now? Seriously like f'ck my luck. I smacked my forehead internally. Jesus! How did you even thought to make such type of man?

I screamed when he suddenly loosened his hold on my hand, making to tighten my grip on him instead. Now, I was literally shaking in fear.

"Pl-please..", Tears welled up my eyes and my vision blurred as I said to him, the fear of me dying made the world to spin around.

When my cap fell down, I looked over my shoulder and screamed again at the deepness of the down cliff, looking as horrific as ever.

Seeing me like this, he laughed. His laughter echoed throughout the place that left me cursing for my luck. He was laughing as if he enjoyed seeing me at this state.

He's such a f'cking devil.

My lower lip trembled and I choked out a sob. The tears were now running down my cheeks as I cried, most likely begged him to pull me up, to save me.

"Ple-ea-se, Aa-aron," I said in between, my heart beat pounding inside it's ribcage.

"Aww, you need help, poor kitten?" he added mockingly.

My palm became sweaty which earned me another slight slip from his hand and I cried and screamed for help but in vain.

"A-aron, Please pull me up, please help me", I begged him like a mother f'cking coward. And surely I was a coward, certainly at this moment.