| 10 |

Happy new year amores! Hope you will have a hopeful year ahead.

I finally found my muses for Aaron and Ava, I'm sure you all will like them. But still it's upto your imagination how you think they would look like.

Song: Lush life by Zara Larsson. (Because I love it lol)

HAPPY READING!

. . . . .

Ava

I pulled the car's door shut, locked it, checked several times if the door is properly locked and sped up to the city.

I didn't dare take a look.

I don't think I really wanted to.

Instead I drove the car faster than ever, loving the feel to be driving again. I never thought that I would have a obsession with cars which now has become my one and only dream. For me, Cars are equal to love.

I turn on the heater as I felt myself getting colder, that a'shole did plan well to make me die as ice in snow.

Shut it, Ava. Don't deny the fact that he made you to feel warmer like never, too, My subconscious eyed me up and down.

Well, I knew I couldn't deny that, not that I really was.

He knew how make me hot like fire in just few seconds and I totally f'cking hated that.

And then I feel a little sting in my heart because of leaving him there in the cold, withering in pain. I really felt very bad.

I stopped the car and took several breathes in order to calm me and cease my stupid concerns.

Why do I care? He is just a selfish b'stard who deserved this.

Yes, he deserved this.

I switched on the radio because I needed to stop my wandering thoughts. The song "Lush life" by Zara Larsson came in and I loved it.

Igniting the engine again, I started to drive. I sang along with her, enjoying the back play.

A few minutes later, bunch of questions crossed my mind.

What will I do with his car after reaching my place? What will my family think about the car?

Oh holy crap, what will my father do if he gets to know about what Aaron did to me? He would just need a simple f'cking reason to put a bullet inside his head, providing enough lesson not to mess with his daughter.

I guess I will have to do something for this and an image of the person formed infront of my eyelids. Only he could do this work for me. Perfectly.

A smirk crept on my lips thinking of his different ways how he would finish it off.

Tristan.

I brushed my hair out of my face and pushed my hand inside the pocket of my jeans. I took it out and check if my baby was alright. I let out a huff when I found that no harm was happened to it.

I searched Tristan's name in my contacts and swipe it to call. My one hand was on the steering wheel, driving carefully, while I used my other hand to hold my mobile next to my ear.

After three to four rings, he picks up.

"Hey dark Knight, What's up?" He asked from the other side, sounding cool as ever.