Chapter 1.

It's been a year since all the shit has been going down and damm a lot of things happened. But after a while we figured a few things out so no biggie am I right? You think to yourself. But you knew you were wrong about one thing. That everything was cool and that you weren't stalked or watched by someone you didn't see or didn't let you see them. Anyway back to the days that passed by so Sans and Gaster went on with they're business of becoming scientists so yeah good for them. Undyne and Papyrus became police officers. Alphys worked at a Anime store, Toriel became a Teacher, Asgore became a Gardener and last but not least Frisk became ambassador of the Monters for peace. Flowey well you never saw him for a while well you didn't know but he was sadly dead and by sadly I'm saying Asriel the nice and cute and sweet Asriel that we all know and love. You used your magic again again and this time it was the heaven side aka. left arm or hand which one you prefer. And angel appeared so you asked for Asriel to be revived but it wasn't easy since Asriel also kinda carries sins on his back and he must apologize and do something to be forgiven for his sins which of course here comes the judge and this would almost take forever. Asriel was revived but you had to decide between eighter helping or punishing him since you heard all of the sins he committed so here's your choice and of course you went to help him. RIIIIIGHT Guys >:)
Anyway the judge began and to your luck you defended Asriel well by showing that he's also done good things and never was meant to be evil it's just a sad story and he sadly couldn't feel emotions. Buuuut you had a golden soul also a golden soul is the dominant trait of every single soul that exists in the soul book history. (Also if someone has already made the golden soul in a book or fantasy before me don't worry I'm NOT the inventor of this soul also fantasy is fantasy so yeah too bad it's not a big deal for some people I mean)
After the judge you went back home with Asriel and it was late like fucking hell oh yeah you gave Asriel back his emotions one of the golden souls abilities. After you were done you yelled "fuck that took a damm long time". "Uhm y/n maybe no swearing you know" Asriel replied. But you were stuck in staring at his extremely cute face. You also allowed him to turn hyper death with of course golden fucking soul yay. "Sorry Azzy" after you said that Asriels eyes widened since you just remembered who used to call him like that. "Oh I am so sorry Asriel I did not mean to- you were cut of by Asriel -it's ok I'm not sad or angry it's jus last time I think I remember I have the feeling she killed me is that what happened" You looked down and immediately remembered what happened the first time when it all started. You were preparing to defend when you where knocked out after that you woke up but your friend f/n still saw a little of what happened and told you. " I'm sorry but that's exactly what happened. Chara has an obsession with me but I only loves her for a while until I couldn't because she hurt my family and friends. And I still think she's stalking me but I never see her." you told Asriel. Asriel just looked a little shocked. "Wait so Chara loves you and would hurt anyone who hurts or I dunno tries to take you away?" You answered "Yep that's exactly what she does and now she stalks me" Asriel was very shocked to hear this. "Golly but since when do you think she liked you which she still does?" Asriel asks. "We'll once I asked her since when and she said that the first time we met or she saw what kind of person I was she wanted me so badly and would do anything to have me to herself. And yes she sure as hell still loves me" you answer. You explained everything that's happened and after the whole story Asriel couldn't even open his mouth. He missed so much in the past and didn't get why Chara love you soo much but you didn't care since you wanted her to stop loving you. "It's late let's go to bed huh?" you suggested and Asriel agreed. It was late dark and snowy outside so you were both freezing. You were soon 17 and Asriel was going to be 16 so yeah it was kinda cool in a way. But anyway you went to it was a big Royal type of bed and you also had a mansion again. Asriel was scared of the dark sometimes so you decided that if he's really that scared you would just cuddle with him a little at least until he's asleep since for some reason you weren't tired anymore. After a while Asriel fell asleep and you moved to your bed so you could get some rest.
You fell asleep...
(Dream)
You saw everybody and they were happy and this time Asriel was with them you were on a hill and were lying on grass relaxing but the fire broke out it became dark and you saw a figure standing in front of you. You realized it was Chara and everybody else was dead eighter dust or corpses and you couldn't do much but cry and start the fight in your dream against Chara. You killed them soooo many damm times but at some point she appeared from behind hugged you and bit your neck slowly draining your life (wow looks like someone became a vampire huh I mean red eyes it fits doesn't it oh well she's not a vampire so sorry for those with those ideas :( anyway back to story) You felt her stabbing your heart and you felt pain cross you and you fell on your knees but before you died she went to your face and kissed you them pulled out the knife from you chest.
(End of dream)
You woke up sweating and feel someone's presence near you until it disappears and Asriel bursts in your room crying and hugging you. You hugged back and asked him what was wrong. "I had a nightmare and you fought Chara but then she killed you and everybody else was already dead she then saw me the last survivor and tortured me to death. It hurt I was scared. That's when I woke up and I -I I r-" you interrupted him by hugging him and saying that you were fine and you had a similar
dream. After that you both went to bed again and slept.

3 days later...
It's been 3 days since Asriel has been revived. You went and showed him back to his family. Sans was surprised but didn't think much of it while everybody besides papyrus and metatton were shocked of happiness and happily invited Asriel back. Of course you all made preparations for a party resembling Asriels return. It took at your place. Also you invited your friends over especially F/N. And a quick info about relationships so Sans and Frisk are dating and are a pair. Papyrus and metatton of course everybody should know this. And Toriel and Asgore are married again. (Do not get angry at me because of OMG SANS X TORIEL because FIRST i know that sans is in love with her in the game but this book is different so deal with it and second ASRIEL!!!!! Is back ok. For those who understand or completely agree a big thanks. And for those who say "oh screw you I want Sans X Toriel" or some insults well all goes through one ear and goes out the other so DEAL WITH IT!!! :-|) Anyway...

Your friend F/N has got a girl/boyfriend as well. The name is Markus/Jessica. You were proud for them but you were thinking about you getting a girl. But you thought that if that happened Chara might go killing a few and by few I mean everything! So you decided not to. For everything's sake, but you had some problems with that since your new job (Programmer) had a few female colleges and you were a very attractive man so no wonder not a single girl from there didn't want to get some of that
D$ck so yeah kinda in the tight spot. (Not the
a$$ ok ... Geez!)
Welp you had to live with some shit so what lives always a b*tch. You went to sans and asked how his dates were with frisk. (Female Frisk ok) "Oh those well they were actually great I mean we really understand each other and I also felt sad for them when they were sad because I died ya know the wanna have a bad time moment" he replied. "Yeah I mean I also lost my cool but let's hope it doesn't come to it again ok?" you said. "Yeah I totally agree and also if you ever need help because of that megalomaniac let me know k?" sans said. "No probs my bro" you said and both of you fake
laughed. You were terrified and sans was scared and worried. "Welp why won't we enjoy the party I mean frisk might get jealous who knows am I right?" you suggested. "Yeah I agree let's go" Sans agreed.

Later . . . (Drunk state at a bar with sans)
Hey "hic" sans I think you had to go and "hic" kiss frisk right? I think your right "hic" y/n I mean it was "hic" amazing! O hohoho "hic" and if it was! Grilby two more shots!!! Yeah grilbs cmon man. Sans y/n I think you had too much.
Aw cmon dude were just enjoying life on the surface! Yeah listen to sans. I still think you had too much! Cmon grilbs just one more pls!!! You guys have to learn to stop but ok one last one but this time that's it ok!!! No prob "hic" grilbs. Yeah don't worry!
60 shots later...
Realization in
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
WTF 6o SHOTS!!!!!!
Ok!!!
Hey "hic" sans "hic"I "hic"think "hic"we "hic" just "hic" got "hic". No y/n don't do this to me man!!!! Drunked on!!!!!!! Omg I might like puns but that was AMAZING only wish I said that. Cmon sansy lets go home I think we need to teleport.
(Teleportation to the strip club. WTH!!!!)

6 am. Your house.
Call:
Officer: Good morning but is this Frisk?
Frisk: Yeah who is this and why in the morning at 6am?
Officer: Remember Sans and y/n?
Frisk: Yeah they went to a party why?
Officer: Just found them drunk in the middle of the highway.
Frisk: WHAT?!
Officer: Yeah seems like they were so drunk they lost all they're brains cells and didn't think anymore so yeah that's what happened.
Frisk: Where do I pick them up?
Officer: No need another officer is on they're way bringing them home.
Frisk: Thank you.
Officer: No thank you.
Frisk: Why me?
Office: Cause I got to see y/n.
Frisk: Oh right the famous one well I hope you have a nice day. Bye!!
Officer: Bye.

Welp lets see what will happen to you and sans on the next chapter hm?
Bye.