Chapter 9.

Hey guys I'm back with chapter 9 so please enjoy and don't forget to comment if you wanna ask anything until then enjoy.

You pov.
"I know that but anyway look in fine, so far it's just a big nightmare that even attacked my soul maybe" you said. "Ok then go to sleep and we'll see if anything else happens ok" Gaster said before leaving with the others saying goodnight to you. "Goodnight"

"In the morning"
You woke up got ready and headed for school. Frisk joined and so did Asriel.

"In class"
You were sitting there just learning when the Teacher Mr. Will called out that a new student was joining. You looked up and saw someone you recognized but older. He looked at you and his face was in shock. Not the "oh no he's alive" more like "he's alive?" in a good way. How can I tell well it's because he's my brother. He ran up to me jumped and tackled me in a hug to the ground. "Bro oh man bro I'm so glad you're alive!" He yelled. Everybody stood in shock. "Yes I did survive but I thought you were dead" you replied. He helped you up. Also his name was Jack. He was a no social person but when it was about you he'd respect you a lot more then even his parents. "You don't know what the others will say" he said. You had tears in your eyes. He slowly got those too.

Later after school...
You went home with everybody including Alexander. You talked with Jack a lot and the others questioned what happened.

"Flashback" Jacks Pov.
It all started with an explosion and then I saw everybody dead except for my brothers and sister. But the worst was that y/n was fighting our uncle. He was angry and was almost in full demon form. We were already 50 years old and our bodies had the size of a child and look too. But then we got teleported away and we didn't know we're we were so we moved on. We made it to a mountain were a village was nearby. We went there and at first they were mean and treating us like nothing. But when the lord met us he immediately punished the people. He knew who we were and when he found out what happened he shed tears of sadness. He knew our father very well. Ever since then he took care of us and as the years passed we got older stronger and then we came to today.

"End of Flashback"
"And that's how we came here" I said looking at y/n.

Your pov.
"I see then I guess it's obvious that we didn't meet for a while since I was still in the same village the whole time" you said. Jack nodded and said that he moved back later with your and his brothers and sister. "I guess I could meet them soon" you said as you got up.
After that you and your brother headed to his home.

Hey guys sorry it's not much but I'll try to write more next time. Anyway seya and I hope you enjoyed. Bye.