Chapter 3

Hey guy and girls id like to inform you that this story is not really a part of the actual 3rd Chapter but is instead a moments of sans and frisk together so I still hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading and let's get started.

Frisk and sans pov.
"Sans hurry up ya lazy bones" Frisk yelled at sans who's on the floor almost asleep. "You got that from paps didn't you now?" he replied. "Well I have to say something to get my favorite skeleton up right?" Frisk said. "Welp can't argue with that and besides its already bed time do you really want to go to the store now?" Sans asked in a very bonetired voice. "Yes sans you know how much I want papyrus to learn to cook spaghetti so a book about it would work!" Frisk replied. "Welp I guess I have no choice in that matter." Sans said.

Later at the book store...
"Good now we have the book" frisk said excited. "Ok then let's go kid" sans said really tired this time. (Hey somethings missing) really bonetired? (There we go!) anyway...
Sans looked at some books while frisk paid. He one specifically that he wanted to show to frisk.
"Hey frisk wanna read a book about how to get frisky?~" sans whispered making frisk flinch and blush at the same time. (Wow sans you just got a record if you know what I mean? Don't Sam do not please. Ok don't worry.)
"S-Sans what the hell!" Frisk whisper yelled to sans. Sans laughed and frisk just glared at him.
"Hey at least I got a funny pun am I right?" Sans said and frisk replied with a "hmpf". After that he teleported them both home and gave to book to papyrus or simply laid it on his counter next to the bed since he was sleeping. After that they went to sans room. (Maybe got some dirty minds now?) And went to sleep. (Lol and I thought they would do something really frisky oh well maybe next time.) 

A/N: hey guys sorry it wasn't long but like I said these are just memories and stuff which I'll make about everybody (including Chara) so I hope you enjoyed this story and hope you will the next one too. Bye....

Eyes out for Chara!!!
Lol HAHAHAHA!!!!!