Chapter 5.

If you look at the picture you might already know what was going on with frisk.

Frisk pov.
I was laying in bed a bit bored while the others where watching tv. Then the idea struck, I could go meet Gaster and ask him a few questions about Y/N and maybe figure out some new things. Just as I was about to get ready a dark red aura was filling the room. I knew what it was and it was not very happy. "Hello there Frisky how's it going?" Chara asked. "Go away Chara your not invited after what you've done to sans and y/n so leave now" I said angry. "Aww but why not and besides I'm already planning the wedding for me and Y/N" Chara replied with a giggle at the end. "He will never love you not after what you've done!!!" I yelled and to my surprise the others didn't hear. "I made sure we wouldn't get disturbed by the others" Chara said smiling. "What did you come here for Chara cause if it's about you and Y/N then you can go fuck yourself!" I yelled again. "Well it's not nice to talk like this to me and no not yet, I mean I'm almost done but this time I wanted to know if sans could absorb Y/N soul or him sans soul?" Chara replied. "Well I'm about to find that out myself but don't you dare try something-" I got cut off by Chara staring at me angry and saying "If you try something on my Y/N I'll cut you you heard me!" She then teleported behind me and held the knife to my throat. I was scared a bit bit then she let go of me and disappeared.

A/n: Hey there this is the first chapter and next one will be where Frisk talks with Gaster about your POWER!!!!!!!

Sorry I overdid that but anyway hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next part bye.
🙂