Chapter 10.

Sup everyone I'm back and now finally another chapter has arrived. Enjoy.

Your pov.
You arrived home with Jack to meet everyone else and boy did you have tears seeing everyone else again.

Sarah: Y-Y/n is that you?

Alex: No way!

Samantha: Big brother!

James: Well look who's arrived home again.

Jack: Were home.

Elisabeth: I'm in shock.

Samantha.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth.

Alex and Sarah

Alex and Sarah.

James.

You: I know it's awkward but I'm here haha uh so what have you all been doing?

Elizabeth: We've all been trying to find you most of the time while going to school or working part time jobs.

Jack: I guess objective finding eldest brother is complete.

You: Still with the military ideas I guess.

Jack: Yep.

You: I missed you all.

You hugged them all while they hugged back.
It felt good swing them again after all this time.
But someone was watching and was not happy about it. You called sans and told him to come by. He of course teleported but why blame him.

Sans: What's up kid uh kids I guess.
You: Sans meet my brothers and sister.
Sans: Holy shit you got a lot of them.
Samantha: Y/n what's a shit?

You look at sans with an expression meaning you tell them.
Sans: Uhh sorry it's not a word you should pronounce he he.

Sam: Never Mind lets get something to eat.

Everyone: PIZZA!!!!!!!
Sam: Ok pizza it is also sans you and I have a few drinks settled.
You looked at sans with an evil look. He was a bit scared of what you meant by "a few drinks".
You: Don't worry no big deal so let's order already!!
Everyone: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

TIMESKIP
Charas pov.

I was watching y/n eat pizza with his brothers and sisters. I wish I was there with him and only him all alone together forever. Don't worry my dear y/n I'll have you soon until then I'll see you in your dreams hehe hahahahahaha.

Time skip to night.
Your pov.
You were preparing for bed while the others were asleep already. It was a nice day for you and you enjoyed it. I guess I'll just go to sleep you thought before falling asleep.

Nightmare.

A/n: Hey guys I'm back and sorry for the short chapter I promise I'll try to make longer ones but if you are ok with it short or medium then I hope you enjoyed and same goes for the other anyway I'll see you next time and also check out the 3 book I made if you are interested and until then bye.