Chapter 6.

Sup guys I hope you enjoy the chapter and let's get into it.

Time skip your POV.
You were sitting on the couch while sans was reading a book. (He does read book in this book) Asriel was sleeping on the other side of the couch and was dreaming something nice this time. (Even after the movie wow) Suddenly Frisk comes running downstairs and leaves the house. You were a bit shocked and went to sans and asked if he had any idea what she was doing. He responded with a "I don't know" and went back to reading his book. You went upstairs and slept like a kitty. (Cute)

Frisk pov.
I went to Gasters place and knocked. He opened the door and said "Hello Child what can I help you with" I looked at him smiled and asked about Y/N soul trait. "I'm afraid you might not like it" I simply asked again for him to please tell me. "Well then come in I guess" I entered and sat on a couch. "Ok so y/n soul trait is not a normal trait since he has three souls in one single combined. And his trait is uhh well it's rage. As for why it's not something you do not like is that rage is a trait that makes you invincible for as long as your angry and not even determination has a chance against rage.( Sorry if you think different of the traits) But it has a limit. And with that limit broken it's could kill him also when he dies he vanishes since his powers are unlimited and extreme. Remember he also has half angle soul and half demon soul so he's basically very powerful and as for his history he actually defeated a god." Gaster said. I was shocked but curious. "Who was this god" "One of his uncles friend who became a guardian god" He looked a bit scared. "Thanks Gaster I really appreciate it" After that I left and went back home.

A/n: Hey sorry it's short but i had to upload sometime. Anyway hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all next time Bye.