Chapter 13. Yandere attack part 1

Hey everyone I'm back again and I gotta say I'm impressed of how things are going with the book so far and the first one too. I have 49 follows 5.3k reads on the first book and 3.6 on this one so I'm glad you all enjoy the books and thanks a lot. Anyway enjoy this chapter.

Your. Pov.

You were watching the news as something went on while thinking of becoming an assassin. It was interesting but really hard. Suddenly the reporter said, "Three victims have been found dead, stabbed to death and mutilated. The police department will work on finding the suspect. Wha... We have just found a note in one of the bodies pockets. It says 'Ill have you y/n' whoever is this must be a crazy individual, please stay in your homes everyone named y/n until the police find the suspect. This was Weasel News." Your hand was shaking you somehow knew that it was Chara. But why kill random pedestrians. It makes no sense oh wait nothing makes sense when chara starts killing am I right or wrong?

A/n: You half right and half wrong.

Y/n: Ok ill keep this in mind.

You went to the kitchen when you hear a glass break. You summoned your sword and got ready. You then heard sans scream: Y/n you there!?

You: Yeah.

Sans: Ok hurry were getting out of town Chara just went on a rampage and killed toriel, asgore almost everyone except me, Frisk and you brothers and sisters.

You: What happened to f/n?

Sans: I.. I found him decapitated. I'm Sorry.

You almost teared up but remembered that chara was on her way so you hurried. But by the time you wanted to warn the others you found all of your brothers and sisters dead. You fell to your knees.

You: no... no... No... NOOOOOOOOOOOO GRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge amount of power was released on that day.

Hey guys here is the chapter where were closer to the end of this book but there will be more chapters coming. Anyway sorry its short but I wanted to Post this chapter so bad so I made a part 1 and part two will come out soon anyway seya next time bye.