Chapter 8.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter sorry I'm late pls don't hate me I'm doing my best here ok. Anyway enjoy. If you can last that long.

"Nightmare"
You were walking in a dark hallway when you suddenly saw Sans standing there looking at you worried. "Hey kid you ok you seem to be scared" he asked. "I'm ok but what's with the worried look on your face" you asked. "Kid I uh I don't know I think.." before he could finish his eye turned blue. "KID BEHIND YOU!!!" he yelled. You turned and saw Chara looking at you with those eyes. Those eyes were crazy.

(I couldn't find any others so Mirai Nikki fans or Yuno Gasai fans pls don't hate me or harm me pls) You ran towards sans and got in a battle position

You ran towards sans and got in a battle position. "Sans what the hell is going on" you asked terrified. He simply turned and looked at you scared. "I don't know" he replied. "Get away from my Y/N" Chara yelled angry. You fired a Gaster blaster somehow but you couldn't remember how. She dodged and stared at you with lustful eyes. "Sans get out of here before she.." before you could finish she cut sans in half. (Idk how just roll with it) "Run... Kid... Please" he turned to dust after that. You looked around and saw dust and blood. The blood was from Frisk. "Omg wtf Chara" you yelled. "Oh my dear y/n I only did it for you but why won't you accept my love... WHY!!!" She yelled and charged at you. You ran like a pussy since you were scared. (I like how I wrote that lol) You didn't look back you simply ran like hell. Then you were home. You looked back and saw no one. "I got away hah hah haa I hope I did" you said and whispered at the end. You turned back and saw Chara right in front of your face. "Not this time my love, you won't get away, your mine now" she grabbed you and pulled you into a dark aura. "Nooooooo!!!!" someone yelled. You saw up and there was someone looking down reaching for you. You grabbed they're hand and they pulled you up.

"End of Nightmare"

You woke up sweating and breathing heavily you saw that your mask was on you so you pulled it off. "Y/n I'm so glad you're ok I was so worried!" You turned and saw Asriel shaking and with a worried look on his face. "Asriel did I scare you?" you asked scared. "No I'm fine but sans went to get Gaster" he replied. Then the door smashed open. For a second you thought it was and enemy but it was just Gaster and sans. And some random old guy. "Hello there Y/n we finally meet and ..." He stopped and saw something on your chest. You looked down to your soul half white half black and I. The middle a bit of gold. "Holy $&@% what in the hell" you yelled confused about the golden part. "Calm down he's a soul expert he can help and also he's a demon so he's kinda like you" Gaster said while sans finishing the half. You looked at him and saw him more clearly he was a old man with black eyes and a beard that was wow. "Uhm hi do I know you?" you asked. "Oh how rude of me, my name is Alexander Galbert I'm a demon of the middle ranks more like a researcher if you know what I mean" he answered. "Nice to meet you and what's the idea I mean what's going on?" you asked confused. "Well as you see Sans saw your soul pop up and slowly melt away and then a light appeared and yeah the rest I think Asriel knows" Gastet replied. "Oh yeah I saw him reach out his eyes were shut but he could see someone while I was scared a bit and then his soul reappeared and changed" Asriel said. "Now that you mention it I did see someone coming and saving me from Chara" you said while everybody looked in shock. Even Alexander was shocked. "Chara you say?" he asked. "Yeah operantly she fell for me and since then tried to kidnap me well let's just say before we understood each other since I tried to tell her to behave but she attacked sans instead so I broke up" you said. "Hey kid didn't you actually do it cause if you did you should at least have a condom" Sans said. "Sans what the actual $@&#!!!!" You yelled. "Sorry just trying to know ya know" he apologized. "Well we didn't do it but the author did a mistake didn't you" You said. "Uhhhhhh I think I did sorry my bad hahaha ha ha uhh I'm screwed" Author replied. "No just don't do it again ok" you said. "I'll try besides it's what the story will decide" Author said. "Ok anyway what's the idea" you asked. "Well operantly you also have and angel within your soul" Alexander replied scanning your soul.

And that's all for today sorry for the late update but I'll be back soon trust me and thanks for the support love you all bye.