Chapter 7.

This is about the y/n's history. It's about what happened before you met the others.

500 years before you met your friends and the others.

You were 5 at the time.(It's basically how you looked like because you were older then that also if anyone knows bleach don't judge the hollow ok I simply couldn't really find a different one and that's the only reason I had to take that one ok so please don't judge) anyway...
You were playing outside with your brothers while your parents were talking about young age.
Father: Isn't it beautiful to be young and special.
Mother: It sure is however it's even more special when two different powers love each other.
Father: Because I'm a demon and your an angel, well your right about that.
You: Dad what's a hollowfication?
Father: Well it's uh... how should I put this... hm it's basically when you use your power (when your a hollow of course but anyway) at a specific moment when you are emotionally or physically prepared for a fight.
*Mother looks at you and smiles
Mother: It's also when you want to protect someone special someone you know you can trust, love or even need. (you all know what that means. Oh shut up sans.)
*Explosion
Argh " you yelled. You looked up and saw no one but your parents "wounded". Your father stood up and prepared for defense while your mother healed you. You had a cut on you hand.
But it was useless. Your father was stabbed and your mother too. "My son no matter what happens know that we love you" your father spoke out barely. You had tears coming from your eyes. "My dear baby please don't let the darkness take over you no matter what" you mother said. "We will protect you even in death" both of them said before they faded away and their souls fused with yours. You felt power burst through you. But it was also rage that built in you as a hooded figure walked to you. They cut on your face leaving a scar and pain on you. You were out of control after that and hollofied with a instinct to kill that person. You fired blast and line shots and a blade formed in your hand. (Remember from the other book the first part that sword yeah that sword came up and I might be able to show a photo soon if I haven't yet) You fought and almost won but before you could kill the person you wanted to know who it was. You took of the hood to reveal (JOHN CENA!!!!!! Ok enough of that for today. I think I might have ruined the moment) anyway...
It was your uncle but why him. "Why why did you do this. WHY DID YOU KILL MY FATHER AND MOTHER AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHERS WHY!!!!!!! " you yelled. "Because your the future rule of this world and I have to make sure it's perfect" he responded with a laugh of insanity. "What is supposed to be perfect...   WHAT COULD BE SO MUCH IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO KILL MY FAMILY !!!!" you stabbed him in the arm but he teleported before you could kill him. "Rrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" You screamed in anger and rage. "I swear the next time we battle I'll kill you you rotten bastard!!" were the last words you said before passing out. But you heard someone's voice before you did. "And I'll help you with that so don't worry my dear y/n"

Hey everybody sorry for the late update I just had a lot of work and trust me it's not easy at my age nor for other people who can't always update but I'm doing my best here and like I said please don't judge it's just a story none of
it is "completely" real. So is there something real about it. Shut up sans don't spoil it ok and maybe there is something real about it but only one detail ok just a small detail. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll seya next time Bye.