Chapter 4.

Hello there now that you are ready let's continue the story. Enjoy! By the way it's 4:30 am for me. (New record for writing)

Third person pov.
You were all sitting on the chairs next to the table. You had toast and (fav cheese for toast) while frisk had eggs and bacon and sans...
Well he had ketchup. (What kind of breakfast is that WTF!?) anyway...
When you were done the head ache was almost gone and so was for sans.

Later...
Asriel came for a visit and met sans for the second time well since the past you know. "Hey Asriel long time no see!!" Sans said really loud unfortunately he doesn't know the truth and its best off not telling him yet. So we told him that he was stuck in a different part of the dimension so that's why he wasn't there even though he was trapped but in a different way. "Welp at least your safe now." Sans said happy. "Ok then let's get a move on anyone wanna watch a movie." you said. "How about (My Fav Movie)" Sans said. (Guess which one it is and write it in the comments) "Hey that's a good one ok let's get some drinks and popcorn ready" you said. While everyone was getting the stuff ready you were looking on Netflix to find the movie. "Ok let's enjoy the movie and sans please don't snore if you fall asleep" you said smiling. "Don't worry kid this one is new so I won't sleep this time" Sans said with his usual smile on.

Halfway through the movie...
The movie was great and so far sans hasn't fallen asleep...  instead he was really interested in it. But Asriel was a bit scared of all the gun shots and explosions. "Y/N I'm a bit scared this is too intense" he said looking at me with a look that meant to hug him. "C'here Az" you said and hugged him. "Hey y/n how did this whole apocalypse even begin I mean it's pretty screwed up but a mysterious and interesting case. Because it all just started in the city and suddenly boom there's infected everywhere." Sans asked really curious. "I guess we'll know the answer in the second part, if it comes out." You answered. "Whoa what the hell what happened to him." Asriel asked shocked. "Ouch that must really hurt." You said a bit disgusted. (Well I mean the plane crashed and a metal part was jabbed right in him so... OH SHIT SPOILERS Uhhhhhh ignore everything I just said 😨) Anyway....

Later...
"Wow that was an interesting movie" Sans said. "It was a bit scary though" Asriel said still scared of the ...  infected. (Lol has no idea it's zombies XD)
"Well it's the authors fav movie so yeah" you said. "What?" Yeah I know your here
"Who?" Asriel asked. "Oh it's nothing." You replied.

After putting things away aka popcorn bags, cups and books of my identity? What the hell sans. Sorry couldn't help myself. Ugh just don't tell anyone ok. Ok i gotcha.

Anyway...
It was getting late so you decided to...(Wait a second. WHERES FRISK? Find out where frisk was in the next chapter. Sorry XD.

A/N hey guys and girls just wanted to say sorry for updating late it's just been busy with work and all but I'll do my best to keep up and hope it work also the challenge is real and if you know which one it is (movie) then I'll upload two chapters anyway love y'all and I'll see you next time bye!!!