Chapter 27

"A good doctor's comforting and reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than medicines."

"You know, we could still turn around." Miranda Bailey tells to the whole car, looking out the back window in panic.

"Bailey, no, we can't." Arizona snaps, continuing to drive down the long road, rolling her eyes at her boss. "I have to see this patient, and this was the only window of time that was offered."

"Wilson, you doing okay?" Jamie Avery-Bay asked her resident, having a look of concern flickering in her eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it, Dr. Bay." Jo Wilson answered her superior, smiling lightly at her.

"I mean, with everything that's happening to Karev-" Jo cuts off Miranda.

"There's nothing I can do about it, can we please move on?" Wilson snaps while the car fills with an awkward silence.

"God, this is so gross. What the hell!" Jamie groans at the ultra sund, showing Wilson her tablet, making her face turn looking at it.

"You know, when I was pregnant with Abby, I looked up 'What will happen if my child has two heads". Jamie points out, plopping another chip in her mouth.

"When I was pregnant with Tuck I thought my feet would stay swollen, thank the lord I was overthinking." Miranda tells everyone, Jamie giggling lightly.

"Jackson heard me crying one night about it and he looked at me like I was crazy." Jamie shrugs her shoulders, laughing lightly.

"Anyways, Wilson, start talking about the patient." Arizona changes the subject, everyone focusing on Wilson.

"Kristen Rochester, 16, 31 weeks pregnant, preliminary ultrasound shows possible TRAPS syndrome." Wilson reads off the chart, everyone nodding their heads.

"It's hard to say because their ultrasound machine is trash." Jamie mumbles, looking at the picture again.

"At least ours isn't, we brought it, right?" Arizona asks while Jamie replies with a simple nod in response.

"Tonight's gonna be hard enough with everything else going on, let's focus on this." Chief Bailey tells everyone, who again nods their heads in response.

"Jamie, thanks for coming by the way, we may need the extra hands." Arizona points out, Jamie smiling lightly.

"It feels good to be back, plus, Jackson is taking Abby to the park. He always complained about not being able to." Jamie smiles at the thought of her husband and daughter, counting down the minutes until she gets to see them again.

~~

Once all four doctors arrive at the penitentiary, everyone can notice Miranda's hands shake

"Lets do this fast and get the hell out of here." Miranda tells everyone who agrees with her. The elevator stops and Miranda sighs.

"It's going to be fine." Jamie whispers to the Chief, who nods her head in response.

"Hi!" Arizona says to the guard sitting at the front desk, looking through security photos. "How are you doing today?"

"Name?" The guard asks, not looking up from his desk.

"Arizona Robbins."

"No, inmate name."

"Oh, um, Kristen Rochester." The guard types away while Arizona bites her lip nervously.

"Place the bag here." The guard points to a tray while Arizona nods. The guard picks it up, almost hitting it against the wall.