Ch 1 - First Day

Keys

(FN) - First Name
(EC) - Eye Color
(HC) - Hair Color

~

~~~~

In the other room you heard a loud laugh and a scream in pain. You guessed it was Kotori yet again skyhard kicked Shido awake. That's right AGAIN! Shido awoke and scared his sister off as you were getting dressed. She was in thr living room hiding behind a table afriad thay the monster inside Shido would bring her to "tickle hell". You couldn't help but laugh though. And after that breakfast when Shido closed the door life would never be the same again.

It came the time where you and Shido had to say goodbye to Kotori. You in front of her favorite diner.

"You guys better be here after school." She ordered in a cute voice.

"We will." You answer with a smile.

"I'm serious. If terrorists show up were still eating."

Shido sweatdropped. "I....don't think they'd let us. Careful on the way to school."

"Okay bro and cuz I'll be here if a spacial quake happens." And she skipped off.

As soon as you both waved her off a friend snuck up behind you.

"Hey guys."

"Sup Tonomachi?"

"Not much guys ready for this semester?"

"I guess." Sighed Shido.

Meters away from the three gossiping girls Ai, Mai, and Mii surveying the whole thing.

"Are they too close to her?" Asked Ai.

"I think they are way too close." Agreed Mai.

"That is so lame."

"And you hear about him?"

"Plays the field?"

"Yeah. Both sides."

"That is so lame."

In the background behind a pole they spy a short, white haired girl.

"Ai you alright?" Asked Mai.

"Perfect. Just seeing Super Genius creeping towards this way."

"That is so lame."

~~~~~

So after maybe a half hour goes by you and Shido take the back two corner seats in classroom 2-4. Tonomachi is in there too.

"Hey guys were in the same class again. Isn't this awesome? I call it fate."

Shido glared at him. "Of course you would."

You shook your head at him. "I'd say so. You're weird like that."

*Cling*

"Sorry guys it's my girl."

"Huh?"

"Girl as in girlfriend?" Asked Shido.

"Oh yes. Check it out." He turned the screen.

"It's a dating sim."

"So what? Doesn't change the fact that she's my girlfriend. Don't judge. A daring sim will teach you exactly how to treat women. A fun textbook for lovings."

"Like I said before. You're weird like that."

"(FN) Itsuka!" Said a voice.

"Umm me?"